Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin Batch upload pics to user's gallery?  (Read 3096 times)

BlinkyBill01

• Coppermine newbie
Admin Batch upload pics to user's gallery?
« on: June 26, 2006, 08:52:02 pm »

I was looking at this amazing Mod (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=26386.0) and I really, really need this feature but with the batch add feature.

I've had a problem (see previous posts  :P) with my server and I have uploaded over 4 gigs of files from my old coppermine gallery user albums to my new coppermine gallery and I need to place the files from the old user galleries into their new ones. Batch add would save me hours rather than doing each file individually.

ANy chance that this can be done?

BlinkyBill01

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Admin Batch upload pics to user's gallery?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 03:13:38 pm »

Bump? Anyone? I have been sitting patiently for almost 3 months and I have 600 restless users looking for me to bathc upload pics into their galleries.

I would have posted this in the Mods:Uploading but it has no permissions to make new posts in that forum.

Please, I need to get this done as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Bill

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

BlinkyBill01

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 07:51:07 pm »

So this means that we can not batch files into User Personal Galleries?

How about batch adding files into a temp Admin folder then moving them into a User Gallery? Is it possible to move files from a public folder to a private user folder? This would be great seeing as I have a lot of members that haven't read the FAQ on my Gallery telling them to create a private album rather than post all of their photos in one public album.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 09:05:21 pm »

So this means that we can not batch files into User Personal Galleries?
yes

How about batch adding files into a temp Admin folder then moving them into a User Gallery? Is it possible to move files from a public folder to a private user folder?
Not using the Coppermine user interface.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.