Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Normal and thumb pictures doesn't show up  (Read 4223 times)

tompet

• Coppermine newbie
Normal and thumb pictures doesn't show up
« on: June 26, 2006, 08:43:19 pm »

I have the same problems as previous thread "Uploading files : nothing there after upload" but with a difference. I uploaded 72 files to a directory and batch added 20. My host moved everything to a new server and I was going to add a few more pictures with batch adding. I can see in my FTP-software that bot "normal" and "thumb"-files is created but I can't see anything in the gallery.

There is no thumbnail or normal picture. But if I click on the broken normal picture then I get the original picure in a popup window. It doesn't seem like the path to GD 2 has changed since the thumb and normal pictures is created.

I have checked the chmod-settings and they are OK (777). One folder I have added 20 files from before and it worked great then. I use CPG 1.4.8, a fresh install since we are testing the software.

One thing has changed and it is maybe that who is the problem. The setting register_global had to be turned of due to security reasons. I don't know if Coppermine need to have it on or not. I am going to test and turn it on with an .htaccess file and see if it is any change.

I have three installations and it is the same in twoof them. The third one has otally crashed and will not find the include library. Well, I guess that this is a way o learn too.  ;D

Best regards,

Tommy Pettersson

http://www.successwebmasters.net Open Source Hosting - Hopefully with Coppermine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.