Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Normal and thumb pictures doesn't show up  (Read 4233 times)

tompet

• Coppermine newbie
Normal and thumb pictures doesn't show up
« on: June 26, 2006, 08:43:19 pm »

I have the same problems as previous thread "Uploading files : nothing there after upload" but with a difference. I uploaded 72 files to a directory and batch added 20. My host moved everything to a new server and I was going to add a few more pictures with batch adding. I can see in my FTP-software that bot "normal" and "thumb"-files is created but I can't see anything in the gallery.

There is no thumbnail or normal picture. But if I click on the broken normal picture then I get the original picure in a popup window. It doesn't seem like the path to GD 2 has changed since the thumb and normal pictures is created.

I have checked the chmod-settings and they are OK (777). One folder I have added 20 files from before and it worked great then. I use CPG 1.4.8, a fresh install since we are testing the software.

One thing has changed and it is maybe that who is the problem. The setting register_global had to be turned of due to security reasons. I don't know if Coppermine need to have it on or not. I am going to test and turn it on with an .htaccess file and see if it is any change.

I have three installations and it is the same in twoof them. The third one has otally crashed and will not find the include library. Well, I guess that this is a way o learn too.  ;D

Best regards,

Tommy Pettersson

http://www.successwebmasters.net Open Source Hosting - Hopefully with Coppermine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.