Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bookmark pictures  (Read 4235 times)

admamy

• Coppermine newbie
Bookmark pictures
« on: June 23, 2006, 06:55:31 pm »

Hi,

What do you think of the bookmark functionality in the user interface? For instance, I sent an album which consist of 10 pictures, my user can bookmark those pictures that they would like to have more information by check in the checkbox. These bookmark will be updated in their personal par for future reference.

After my user has done with the bookmark, he can send an request to the admin by using an internal message form to admin internal message inbox as well as the private email. The system will also send a confirmation email to user private email about the request, the email will consist of the pictures as well as the details.

User will be able to delete those pictures have not been bookmorked in their personal page, but this deletion will not affect the album in the system.

In the admin area, admin will be able to see which pictures have been bookmarked by the customers.

Please consider.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.