Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: upload photos without needing an album?  (Read 2186 times)

russofford

• Coppermine newbie
upload photos without needing an album?
« on: June 24, 2006, 03:04:08 am »

I would like to know if there is a work-around to bypass the need to put photos in a category/album.

I would like to upload photos without having to choose what album to put them in.  I do not want any categories and I do not want individual albums, just one main area to dump photos without album/category choices.

Can I modify some settings or is there a mod written to allow this?  I am not sure if I was able to do this in older versions of CPG.

Thanks, Russ.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: upload photos without needing an album?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 05:01:25 am »

I'm not sure what you want. Do you just want people to upload files, but not show them in albums?

russofford

• Coppermine newbie
Re: upload photos without needing an album?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 05:31:34 am »

I want users to be able to upload photos to the gallery without needing to 'choose' an album.  I just want one generic repository for files.  I also want the general public to be able to view all of these photos.  Basically, I want to upload and view photos/files in the 'root' of the gallery (no categories/albums.)

Thanks, Russ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.