Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error  (Read 2856 times)

mrpepsi

• Coppermine regular visitor
Fatal error
« on: June 23, 2006, 03:52:35 pm »

My gallery has been running fine for 4 weeks or so now all of a sudden I get a fatal error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. www.eastgermanshepherdpups.com/gallery

Thanks,
Mike
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:27:43 pm by Paver »

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: Fatal error
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 04:27:32 pm »

Please do *not* send me private messages without an invitation to do so.  I provide support on the public boards.  I'm glad to hear you're from Michigan as well.  But I don't provide support by private message.

This is not your problem, but you have modified the classic theme.  You should create a copy of the theme you like best, then modify the copy so that you can always return to the original theme in case you have problems.  To show your site in different themes (in case you have serious problems), add "?theme=themename" onto your URL, for example: http://www.eastgermanshepherdpups.com/gallery/index.php?theme=classic

But this is not your problem because I tried a theme you hadn't modified and there was no change in the problem.

Since this is not related to an install problem, I'm moving this thread to the miscellaneous board.

As suggested in this thread (with the same outward issue, but not necessarily the same cause), read up on http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/ to get a more detailed error message by manually enabling debug mode.

mrpepsi

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 05:21:15 pm »

Paver,

Sorry about that was just in a hurry cause I have to leave and was taking a short cut wont happen again. Here is what the debug says: While executing query "delete from `gallery`.cpg145_sessions where time<1151072343 and remember=0;" on Resource id #6

mySQL error: File './gallery/cpg145_sessions.MYD' not found (Errcode: 13)

Any help would be great.

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 05:32:42 pm »

I believe that's an internal MySQL file-corruption error.

Try to "repair tables" using a tool like phpMyAdmin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.