No Support > Feature requests

Integration with phpBB and more suggestions

(1/3) > >>

DefenceTalk.com:
Hi,

I would really like to see coppermine finally being integrated with phpBB.
Two great scripts working together would make a website more attractive.

How about when user comments on a picture-it automatically creates a thread in "designated image gallery" forum at phpBB(if installed) and any more comments in that pictures album should be moved to that thread...???

Little things which should be part of the script:

-User stats: how many viewing the gallery, how many registered, how many guests viewing the gallery. Sort of like "who is online" section.
-Implement any robot register floor control like phpnuke.
-Alow view of user IP.
-When Admins upload pictures through browser alow an option to have their NAME displayed or not...

Thats all i can think of right now... thanks. :)

Joachim Müller:

--- Quote from: "DefenceTalk.com" ----Alow view of user IP.
--- End quote ---
afaik Jack is working on an ip logging/ban mod (that'll probably go into the release once it's done). I wanted to add this little something: in some countries (e.g. Germany) it's illegal to show the ip # to everybody, and I think I shouldn't be, so this'll remain an admin feature.

GauGau

DefenceTalk.com:
Also,

Create a seperate FOLDER for each album in the gallery. Currently all pictures uploaded by the "users" end up in "userpics" folder and when you have a lots of pictures the folder just never opens on FTP or is very slow when you edit the pics through the browser...

thanks

:)

Joachim Müller:
you shouldn't upload into /albums/userpics by ftp - only the http uploads go into /userpics! Create your own structure within /albums and leave /albums/userpics alone. Different albums inside /userpics have been requested and may be included in a future version...

*gaugau takes note to put this into the faq*

GauGau

jasendorf:
as far as phpBB integration goes... I've got one running on a Linux box and one running on a Windows box... so I'd be happy to when necessary (and set up testing areas with FTP access for those devs working on it.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version