Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For some reason, my registration requests are now Italian.  (Read 5065 times)

Informator

• Coppermine newbie
    • University of Birmingham Guild Musical Theatre Group
For some reason, my registration requests are now Italian.
« on: March 28, 2006, 03:32:42 pm »

I have no idea why this has happened. I have checked and re-submitted the language selection in the config area, with English as the language and utf-8 encoding. Yet it still persists in sending the requests in Italian. Any ideas what I can do?
"Accept everything about yourself - and I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end - no apologies, no regrets." -Clark Moustakas

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: For some reason, my registration requests are now Italian.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 04:48:47 am »

Maybe your visitors are using italian?

Informator

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 02:51:23 pm »

Good point - but then, surely, that shouldn't affect the language the admin emails are sent in? I'm happy for my users to use any language they desire, but since I only speak Englsih, then shouldn't that remain the same whatever?
"Accept everything about yourself - and I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end - no apologies, no regrets." -Clark Moustakas

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 02:58:53 pm »

What version are you running ?

Informator

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 03:12:31 pm »

I'm running 1.4.4 - which I believe is the latest version. I've done a versioncheck and everything seems to be in order. (Except for versioncheck.php, which is 1.29 whereas the server seems to think it should be 1.26 - a possible bug?) I have been messing with the languages in order to check email problems (see my other post), including changing it in the admin config and using index.php?lang=??? etc. As it stands, everything is set to English. This problem has now gone away since I've erased every lagnuage file except english.php - jsut for testing, obviously :)

Vargha

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • Persian Soldier
    • Rangarang
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 10:15:40 am »

upgrade to 1.4.8
give us the link to ur gallery :D
Haalaa Boro Ye Chayi Vasam Dorost Kon Ta Man Ye Fekri Be Halet Bokonam ;) Ye Hendooneye Shotoriham Biyar Bizahmat :)
Visit My Site www.Rangarang.co.nr
Check Out My Gallery
www.Rangarang.co.nr/buddies
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg157.imageshack.us%2Fimg157%2F838%2Frangarang4xn.jpg&hash=48b4c3087515cafe09fc6d3f7ee19dce86328d8e)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.