Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I turn on eCards?  (Read 3949 times)

jamin0

• Coppermine newbie
How do I turn on eCards?
« on: June 20, 2006, 09:49:22 pm »

Hello All,

Please forgive me for asking such a simple question but I cannot find the ansewer for the life of me.

I installed coppermine 1.4.1 and everything is working fine except that I see no ecard feature anywhere.  I am able to login, rate pictures, enter comments, etc.  I have checked every admin/config screen.  There is just nothing there.  In the doco it shows a screen shot with an eCard button in the admin nav bar but there is no such button on my display.

So does this feature have to be turned on somewhere else that the doco is not telling me?

Thanks,
Jamin
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 08:03:32 pm by GauGau »

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: How do I turn on eCards?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 10:35:27 pm »

- Upgrade to 1.4.8 it's mandatory
- goto:admin mode=>config=>Logging and statistics=>Log ecards (this will bring up "display Ecard" under admin menu)
but I think it's not your isse ;)
- click on Group under admin menu you will see ecard enabale/disable under "Permissions" column by groups
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

jamin0

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How do I turn on eCards?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 05:58:49 pm »

Cool, thanks for the reply.

I found the problem.  It was good ole fasshon OE.  The ecard button was right there in fron of my face but I just was not seeing it.  The other tip you gave me for the logging button was very helpful though :)

Jamin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.