Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Host migrated to a new server, and now I can't upload...  (Read 2782 times)

somnifac

• Coppermine newbie
Host migrated to a new server, and now I can't upload...
« on: June 17, 2006, 01:40:19 am »

Solved.

Once my host migrated to a new platform I was unable to upload.  I went through the steps of setting the uploads to 1 file, and still nothing. 

The problem turned out that when the contents of my account were migrated, my php.ini was not migrated, so it turned out that my tmp directory was not defined.  Once I defined it, all was fine.

Moral of the story, don't assume that everything is migrated properly during a migration.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 07:59:49 am by GauGau »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Host migrated to a new server, and now I can't upload...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 03:41:40 am »

Next time, please leave your original post and add a new one describing what you did to fix your issue, so that others may benefit from your experience. Otherwise, the forum becomes useless.

somnifac

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 04:01:22 am »

Next time, please leave your original post and add a new one describing what you did to fix your issue, so that others may benefit from your experience. Otherwise, the forum becomes useless.

My appologies.  It turned out to be an issue with the host.  They didn't migrate my php.ini when they moved to their new platform. 

With the problem being so host specific, I didn't think it would be of any use to anyone else.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 10:46:28 am »

As you edited out the initial question, your reply is still a bit useless, although I appreciate your willingness to resolve it after having been told what to do.

somnifac

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 05:12:05 pm »

Updated to give an outline of the problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.