Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: front page display help  (Read 2295 times)

Saeed

• Coppermine newbie
front page display help
« on: June 13, 2006, 09:12:35 pm »

hello,

I've been going through the documentation and I can't seem to find out how to change the display of my front page. I found that line where you have to enter something the same one with "breadcrumb" on it. Instead of displaying random pics and last additions i want it to display the albums titles and a main pic.

speaking of random does anyone know of a script where i can pull a random image from an album and display it on my site's home page. so everytime I refresh a random pic pops up from a random album?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 10:38:54 am by GauGau »

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: front page display help
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 10:01:26 pm »

Please stick to one issue per thread, as that's the rule of this forum, but before you post your second question as a new thread, check out CPMFetch on the Mods board.

As for your first question, "The content of the main page" under "Album List View" on the configuration panel is what you want: http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#admin_album_list.  If you want something different, you'll have to look at different themes to see how they look or create your own.  The demo linked at the top of the page lets you view Coppermine in lots of different themes that you can then download (using the link at the top of this page as well).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.