Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album titles not displayed in collection page and bad link  (Read 2128 times)

vuud

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
Album titles not displayed in collection page and bad link
« on: January 22, 2004, 01:19:45 am »

Hi all,

I've just done all the modifications for the foreach problem in theme.php and index.php and that is all well and good now.  I have a new problem.

I have a few albums that are protected - accessable only to a family group.  Now, if I am part of the family group and I go into my family category it shows only the single representative thumbnail for the album, no title or any other info and the link reads thumbnails.php?album=  the actual ID is missing.

I get random images at the bottom and can get in from there, but not via the albums at the top.

If I am not logged in, things work well enough.
Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Album titles not displayed in collection page and bad link
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 11:10:08 am »

Do you have any pics in the album.  Check to see if this still happens if you have put pics in the album.

I think this is the result of a known bug that will be fixed in the next version.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.