Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: displayimage.php keeps being requested/visited on my stats?? WHY??  (Read 3296 times)

ir803

• Coppermine regular visitor

I do not have an add pictures or mini browser option on my gallery and yet they are at the top of my "page views" stats when I check my host stats page. also displayimage.php keeps coming up top and yet if I click on it it comes up with an error message, why are these page viewed/rerquested, is it something a search engine is doing while trying to find pages or are peolpe trying to find ways of hacking/adding stuff to my gallery. Others pages hit on are mydirectory-albmgr.php and delete.php is someone looking for a loop in the security of my site ??

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: displayimage.php keeps being requested/visited on my stats?? WHY??
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:47:39 pm »

You would need to look at your site logs for details. For example, check the IP address and see if it matches your own.

Nibbler

Re: displayimage.php keeps being requested/visited on my stats?? WHY??
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 12:23:48 am »

displayimage.php is the intermediate pic page. It is bound to be popular. You can't call it without providing parameters.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.