Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removing menu buttons in Rainy Day  (Read 4334 times)

Alex53

• Coppermine novice
Removing menu buttons in Rainy Day
« on: June 13, 2006, 12:22:36 pm »

After reading some posts here I am trying to remove some buttons from the sub menu (?) from the rainy day template, namely last comments, last uploads, most viewed, etc. They dont seem fitting for a shop gallery. In fact if there is a good shop template out there please stop me now!

Anyway, I copied this from my sample template into the rainy day theme.php and commented the addbutton lines for the items I did not want. The result was a blank page. No errors, just blank.

Code: [Select]
if (!defined('THEME_HAS_NO_SUB_MENU_BUTTONS')) {

// HTML template for template sub_menu spacer
  $template_sub_menu_spacer = $template_sys_menu_spacer;

// HTML template for template sub_menu buttons
  $template_sub_menu_button= $template_sys_menu_button;

// HTML template for template sub_menu buttons
    // {HREF_LNK}{HREF_TITLE}{HREF_TGT}{BLOCK_ID}{SPACER}
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{CUSTOM_LNK_LNK}','{CUSTOM_LNK_TITLE}','{CUSTOM_LNK_TGT}','custom_link',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{ALB_LIST_LNK}','{ALB_LIST_TITLE}','{ALB_LIST_TGT}','album_list',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{LASTUP_LNK}','{LASTUP_TITLE}','{LASTUP_TGT}','lastup',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{LASTCOM_LNK}','{LASTCOM_TITLE}','{LASTCOM_TGT}','lastcom',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{TOPN_LNK}','{TOPN_TITLE}','{TOPN_TGT}','topn',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{TOPRATED_LNK}','{TOPRATED_TITLE}','{TOPRATED_TGT}','toprated',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{FAV_LNK}','{FAV_TITLE}','{FAV_TGT}','favpics',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{SEARCH_LNK}','{SEARCH_TITLE}','{SEARCH_TGT}','search','');

$params = array('{BUTTONS}' => assemble_template_buttons($template_sub_menu_button,$sub_menu_buttons));
  $template_sub_menu = template_eval($template_sub_menu,$params);
}

Could anyone help me, since its a known template maybe you can just tell me what to paste where. Coppermine version is 148.

Thanks!

Alex53

• Coppermine novice
Re: Removing menu buttons in Rainy Day
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 12:39:42 pm »

Oh and I also want to remove the line that says; '84 files in 3 albums with 0 comments viewed 5 times' at the top of the album list, and the line that says '12 files, last one added on Jun 12, 2006' in the description of each album. Maybe there are easier ways to do this than editing the template, please enlighten me :)

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 12:52:25 pm »

You should read a bit more carefully in the future. There are dozens of posts on this button removal subject but here's one that will do what you want. The final_extract plugin works great for this theme and there's even a Sticky at the top of this board: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=25197.0. Here's another post to also help you along: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=32394.0.

There's a one question rule in the forum so you'll have to post them separately but they have been asked many times as well so I bet you'll find the answer if you search for them.

Gizmo
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 12:55:19 pm »

- 1 question per post ;)
- you should put this code at the beginning of the theme.php right after define stuff
Code: [Select]
function addbutton(&$menu,$href_lnk,$href_title,$href_tgt,$block_id,$spacer) {
  $menu[]=array($href_lnk,$href_title,$href_tgt,$block_id,$spacer);
}
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{CUSTOM_LNK_LNK}','{CUSTOM_LNK_TITLE}','{CUSTOM_LNK_TGT}','custom_link',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{ALB_LIST_LNK}','{ALB_LIST_TITLE}','{ALB_LIST_TGT}','album_list',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{LASTUP_LNK}','{LASTUP_TITLE}','{LASTUP_TGT}','lastup',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{LASTCOM_LNK}','{LASTCOM_TITLE}','{LASTCOM_TGT}','lastcom',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{TOPN_LNK}','{TOPN_TITLE}','{TOPN_TGT}','topn',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{TOPRATED_LNK}','{TOPRATED_TITLE}','{TOPRATED_TGT}','toprated',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{FAV_LNK}','{FAV_TITLE}','{FAV_TGT}','favpics',$template_sub_menu_spacer);
    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{SEARCH_LNK}','{SEARCH_TITLE}','{SEARCH_TGT}','search','');
and then do your comment out
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.