Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File information Section  (Read 2841 times)

fidget

• Coppermine newbie
File information Section
« on: June 10, 2006, 05:55:59 am »

Have a question about the gallery configuration.  When you login admin, click on  Config/Image view/ it gives you the option "File information is visible by default, Yes or No".  I have the default set to No, yet when you access my site it shows the information anyways.  I have tried enabling it then disabling it and it shows the File info both ways.  I have loaded the pages in both IE and firefox with same results.   I dont want to show the info unless they click on the info icon.  Thought it was just a setting, but something else must be up.  Have been using this forum for help and this is the first time i had to ask.  Thanks for all the good info.

-fidget
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 07:07:00 am by Paver »

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: File information Section
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 06:15:37 am »

Try clearing your cookies.  I'm fairly certain when you actually click on the "I" button, it saves the resulting setting in the user's cookie, no matter what the default setting is.  The default setting is only used if the user has not clicked on the "I" button to open the file information box.  Of course if the user clicks on it again, the file info closes, and that user setting is also saved.

fidget

• Coppermine newbie
Re: File information Section
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 06:43:47 am »

Ok that worked.  I should have thought of that.  Thanks for the tip. 

-fidget
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.