Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paid Job: Upgrade 1.3.3 to Current CPG.  (Read 3889 times)

kindred1

• Coppermine newbie
Paid Job: Upgrade 1.3.3 to Current CPG.
« on: June 09, 2006, 08:04:29 am »

We would like to hire someone to upgrade our 1.3.3 CPG to the most recent version.
please email/private message me with your quote,references and links to previous work.

thanks alot for the help,
Lee South
lee@leesouth.com

Budget: under 200$
Link: www.tnapics.com
custom theme installed,but I plan on updating the theme anyhow. the default cpg theme will work for us.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 12:17:59 am by GauGau »

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: Paid Job: Upgrade 1.3.3 to Current CPG.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 08:07:30 am »

As the sticky thread on this board says, you need to provide more details, a budget, and a time frame.  For example, is your site a standard 1.3.3 installation or does it have a custom theme and mods applied?  A link to the site is often helpful.  The budget and time frame can be a ballpark; it's generally helpful to let people assess your job proposal.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 08:07:55 am »

Upgrading requires modifications of a custom theme (if you have one), so it might be a good idea to post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery to give potential takers of the job an impression how hard this is going to be.

kindred1

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 08:08:32 am »

sorry,i was editing my post as you were replying. Thanks for any help!

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 01:48:41 pm »

Generally, you should only edit a post for typos or serious errors (like bad code).  In the latter case, a clear note like "edit: This is what I changed in this post" is useful. 

The main reason for this is it keeps subsequent posts relevant.  By editing your post here, it makes the next 2 posts a little confusing.  It's not a big deal here, just thought I'd give a heads-up for the future, or for anyone else reading. 

In this particular case, you might want the first post to contain everything, so a note at the bottom of the post like "edit: I changed this post to incorporate suggestions below" would cover it.   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.