Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Euro sign not displayed  (Read 5928 times)

hondaclub

• Coppermine newbie
Euro sign not displayed
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:23:54 am »

Hi Im trying to add a euro sign im my gallery which is in Greek and using the Character set (Greek (iso-8859-7)) and instead of the euro sign it shows me this ( € ) any ideas for a solution ? ???
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 05:22:25 pm by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Euro sign not displayed
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 09:33:41 am »

The Euro sign displays as expected in your posting, which leads me to believe that you have some setting wrong in your browser. What's your encoding setting in your browser? Did you try another browser? Posting a link to your gallery might help (a deep link to the page where the Euro symbol is suppossed to show up).

hondaclub

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 05:15:11 pm »

Yes i saw the € sign and i found the issue, the problem is that in Greece we use the Greek (ISO) istead of the  Western European (ISO) encoding

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 12:24:48 am »

OK, I understand that. However, if a special char like the Euro symbol is displayed or not depends on various settings, e.g. the font you use in your browser. That's why I told you to post a link. If you need further help, please do as I suggested. If the issue is colved for you, please say so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.