Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin-defined keywords only?  (Read 2223 times)

UK_CJ

• Coppermine newbie
Admin-defined keywords only?
« on: June 06, 2006, 11:50:21 pm »

I am implementing Coppermine as the photo gallery for my company's website. Our customers send photos of themselves wearing our products (kilts), and we publish those photos on our website.

New and potential customers can come and see the photo galleries. This is our primary form of advertising/marketing.

With Coppermine, I want the customer to have a list of pre-defined keywords to choose from when they upload their photos. (The Keywords would be the 7 product names, colors, and the type of event they are at... like Highland Games, St. Patrick's Day Parade, etc.) I do not want the customer to enter any keywords by hand, because they could enter all kinds of weird stuff for keywords.

Is there a (relatively) easy way to change the Keywords text box to a pre-defined list of checkboxes?

(By the way: I saw there was one other message in this group that was similar, but not the same as mine.)

Thank you for your time!
- CJ

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Admin-defined keywords only?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 12:30:10 am »

Haven't looked into this in detail, but I guess you'd have to modify upload.php and change the type of the input field for the keywords from "text" to "hidden". This way, only the choice from the list is possible.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.