Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a second Microsoft ?  (Read 6419 times)

Garfi

• Coppermine newbie
a second Microsoft ?
« on: June 06, 2006, 10:16:11 pm »

A PM blocked by the admin...

Thank you for the rude reply.  ??? I really tried to find the answers, but can't find it, because I'm not an expert and my english is too poor. This forum is to help to the users or to frustrate the users ? OK, you are on the sunny part of the life for the experts, but what can I do as a simple user, who pay money for the webmaster who tricking me ? Are you on the tricking side ? Your behave is like the microsoft...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 12:07:13 am by GauGau »

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: a second Microsoft ?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 10:32:34 pm »

The basic problem is that you posted on the wrong board.

This board says "no support!" in the title, so you cannot ask for support on this board.

Also, you need to ask one question per post.

Please go to the support boards and post your questions there.

Garfi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 10:40:44 pm »

Sorry... i'm  a very newbie, who begging for help... not an expert. OK, I know, this forum for the experts, but where else to find the answers to my qouestions? I know, I'm a stupid one, but what else I can do ?

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 10:53:20 pm »

You don't need to beg for help.  Supporters on this board will help you if you post on the correct board.

As Nibbler has said twice, nearly all of your questions are answered in the documentation and on the boards.  If you cannot find the answer yourself, ask your question, one at a time, on the correct board. 

To reiterate: This is *not* the correct board for support questions.

Garfi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 10:59:01 pm »

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm

NO answers for my questions ( of course I begun with this )

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/faq.htm

Thanx, I will observe it.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?action=search

Tried, no results

however... no more simple to answer directly ? You are an expert, I'm a loose idiot... when some of my member asking me I answer to him... This forum isn't seems too busy to do it...

Garfi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 11:01:52 pm »

OK... i'm the lame, please tell me, where is the correct board ?

You don't need to beg for help.  Supporters on this board will help you if you post on the correct board.

As Nibbler has said twice, nearly all of your questions are answered in the documentation and on the boards.  If you cannot find the answer yourself, ask your question, one at a time, on the correct board. 

To reiterate: This is *not* the correct board for support questions.

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 11:06:44 pm »

Listen, we understand you are stuck and want answers.

As I said, if you cannot find the answer yourself, post on a support board with your question.  Say in your post where you looked for the answer.

To start you along, your first 2 questions in that other thread belong on the cpg 1.4 permissions board, since they have to do with permitting users to view certain photos.  When you go to this board, before you post on it, you should browse the board.  If you do this, you'll find this post (click here), which answers your questions #1 and #2.  So you don't have to post to find your answer to these questions.

Do the same thing for your other questions.  Go to the correct board, browse and search.  If you cannot find an answer, post a new topic asking for assistance, with all the details you can imagine, including what you searched for.

Locking this thread since you are clearly asking for support.

Please do what I said and ask for support on the correct board for each of your questions.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 12:06:47 am »

1) Not respecting board rules
2) Being rude (nice subject title)
3) Being told what to do and still behaving like a jerk
4) PMing devs

=> one more issue of misbehaviour and you'll get banned.

Board rules and common sense are mandatory to respect for the benefit both of users and supporters. Failing to do as suggested various times will result in supporters not being willing to look into your issues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.