Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie with poor english begging on the knees for answers  (Read 4273 times)

Garfi

• Coppermine newbie
Newbie with poor english begging on the knees for answers
« on: June 06, 2006, 09:44:12 pm »

I have some major problems and my paid webmaster's ( I can use only the admin options, stone dumb for proggaming ) answer always, that Coppermine software can't do it.

1. My webpage ( WARNING - not safe for work: http://www.pattayaimg.blueweb.hu ) is created ONLY for registered members. However when a visitor ( offline ) click to my URL can see two row of the thumbnails:
Random files and Last additions The pictures are there not only from the pictures allowed for the registered members, but also from the group protected albums. How can I ( or my webmaster ) avoid this two rows ? I don't want to select the option Allow unlogged users (guest or anonymous) access to NO, because there are the info, that my site is free ( this is my hobby ) and I want to show to the future members, that what they will see if they are registered.

2. When going into a personal gallery ( in logged in mode ) in the Random files are thumbnails from other albums and if I click on them the result is: Error The selected album/file does not exist !

3. How can I see who is online ?

4. How can I send a newsletter to the members ?

5. How can I place banners to the site ? ( friends webpages, I know only the bannercodes )

6. Can I change the linking URL from this ( example ) http://users.blueweb.hu/pattayaimg/displayimage.php?pos=-1532 to this in http://users.blueweb.hu/pattayaimg/albums/userpics/normal_thaipix_99%7E0.jpg ?

Please don't close this thread with the " search and find " notice, because I tried already, but can't find the answers. I choose the Coppermine, as my old webpage was hacked and destroyed with an other software and some friends recommended me as a secure way. Now I begun everything from the zero, lost my 3 years work and I hope with this software a better luck.

Thank you in advance.

edit (by Paver): You need to specify if your web site is "not safe for work", i.e. it has adult content on it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:59:51 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Newbie with poor english begging on the knees for answers
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 10:00:32 pm »

All these points have been asked and answered before many times. Read the documentation and search the board. If you really can't find the answers then respect the board rules as you agreed to on signup and post one issue per thread on an actual support board. Locking thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.