Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping cart  (Read 651940 times)

JohannM

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Shopping cart
« Reply #400 on: November 14, 2007, 08:48:29 pm »

Hi Stramm

I see what you mean, altough I like it.

But I would like to change the actual message you see inside the table (e.g.  Item added to shopping basket) and the table/page heading something like "REFRESING" ...

I played a bit with the code with no luck ....

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #401 on: November 14, 2007, 11:36:41 pm »

in the lang file... added
change that

JohannM

« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2007, 11:01:03 pm »

Hi Stramm

I am full of questions (one per thread):

How can I include a function and button in the admin page to resend an specific order (email) to the specific user and admin ?

Thanx in advance 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #403 on: November 20, 2007, 04:41:54 pm »

I am full of questions (one per thread):
Then why do you ask your questions in this very thread? The policy says "one question per thread". It doesn't say "one question per posting". Asking for new features in the announcement thread is not a bright idea.

JohannM

« Reply #404 on: November 20, 2007, 07:14:06 pm »

Sorry then

I supposed I thought this question is related to the Shopping cart .... where should I post the question then ?

Thanx

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #405 on: November 21, 2007, 08:16:49 am »

Request new feature on the plugin board, with reference to the announcement thread of the plugin that you want to see improved. Of course there's no guarantee that someone is going to look into your request.

mattocean

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #406 on: November 23, 2007, 04:22:16 pm »

Dear Stramm,

thanks for this great plugin. I have just installed it and would like to ask you about some things...

1. Is there any possibility to set up just - Print order - option? I want just, that my users orders print from my photos in different sizes and after I did the print send it to the buyer. How can I set up a - Order Print - style photo shop?

Something like this... ist this the Photo Shop plugin or others?

[Edit GauGau] Hotlinked image replaced with attachment [/Edit]

2. I wanted to upgrade the language file to my language but there is a problem, my language has some special characters like - é, ű, ő, í - and the words arn't uppers correctly. How can I include the special characters for my language?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,
Matt
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 04:56:39 pm by GauGau »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #407 on: November 23, 2007, 06:32:15 pm »

save the lang file as utf-8
in the shop's config remove the entries for 'CD'

cprphotography

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #408 on: December 04, 2007, 04:44:22 am »

hello all, I'm really having a very hard time aading shopping cart to my gallery, can some one help me. nothing seem to be going right. rather than posting here can you e-mail me better. here is my e-mail nycfotografo@yahoo.com. i really will love to have this working, i can also call anyone in the usa fi you rather.
check my gallery http://cprphotography.com-h.com/album/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=3.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #409 on: December 04, 2007, 10:44:05 am »

We do not give support by email, for that we have the forum.
As far as I can see the shopping cart seems to work fine.

darkpollo

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #410 on: December 09, 2007, 01:02:13 pm »

Hi Stramm, this is a great plugin!

Well i need some modifications, but i am not sure where (and what :P) to change in the code to make them, could you help me?

I have a gallery of art, and i am using CPG to show the pictures and maybe sell anyone. :)

I have diferents albums to diferent category of art in cpg (orders by size), but this pixtures can be selled only one time. And also, the picture has ther size, and it is impossible to change it.
So, i need two things, i am not sure if it is difficult or not, but i will try to make them.
- First of one, i need that when anyone come into an album with a size they could only select that size to buy, not all the prices list.I mean, I have an album in cpg with all the pixtures 35x45, i want that the shop plugin only shows that option to buy in that albums items, not the 4x7 option. I hope you understand me. I think this cannot be so dificult as you have diferente prices for albums... just remove items for them...
- Second i need is more dificult. I need a posibiliy to select what pictures can be selled and other that cannot be, because when i sell a picture i will keep it on the gallery, but i cannot sell it again. :)

I hope you could help me to edit the code. Thank you very much for the plugin.

I have translate into spanish the lang file, but changing some words to adapt to my web. It is attached on this post also.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #411 on: December 09, 2007, 01:26:12 pm »

Your desired modification to show only one specific picture size for a certain album surly is possible. You'll have to add another field to the shops config table, then modify the config/ admin backend to be able to mark one item per album (save in the above created field).
Then modify the add-item function to only show the above marked items.

For that you need to add a field to the pictures table cause the shop is not prepared for 'per item' usage but for per 'album' usage. That field you need to check again in the add_image function if set, if set you don't display the shop's dropdown. If you sell an item, you mark it as sold in the admin... here you need to add code that add's to the pictures table in the above mentioned field.

darkpollo

« Reply #412 on: December 09, 2007, 01:48:03 pm »

Your desired modification to show only one specific picture size for a certain album surly is possible. You'll have to add another field to the shops config table, then modify the config/ admin backend to be able to mark one item per album (save in the above created field).
Then modify the add-item function to only show the above marked items.

For that you need to add a field to the pictures table cause the shop is not prepared for 'per item' usage but for per 'album' usage. That field you need to check again in the add_image function if set, if set you don't display the shop's dropdown. If you sell an item, you mark it as sold in the admin... here you need to add code that add's to the pictures table in the above mentioned field.

Sound easy :P
I will come back if stop on something im not sure how to solve. :D
Thanks!

darkpollo

« Reply #413 on: December 10, 2007, 04:56:56 pm »

Hi.
I managed to do the things in a easy way.

For the first thing, i will use only a generic type of price, as i have my pictures in diferents albums, all with the same price, so editing the price of each album seem easy. 

Also, i will use one of the custom profile data of each pictures to mark them as sold, and thsi way i did not touch the pictures database. :) I will onli need to add code to the add_image function.  :)

With that solution i need to make a custom price list, because each album has diferent prices.
It is possible to make an option to the plugin to add a custom price list?

Thanks

PerformanceImagery

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #414 on: December 31, 2007, 05:26:24 pm »

Hello Stramm,

Thank you for writting and supporting this plug-in for all of us non coders out here.  It really works well and is quite versable.  So far I've been able to get it to do every thing I need to to.  You really should have a way for us to send you donations to help offset you hard work.  I do have some layout questions that I'll post in the plug-in forums, but wanted to say thank you in this thread!

t.hagoort

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #415 on: January 17, 2008, 08:51:27 pm »

Is there a possibility that customer won't register due checkout, but only fill in there name and e-mailadres (required)?

greetz thijs

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #416 on: January 18, 2008, 07:52:50 am »

you'd need to modify a bunch of code in checkout.php... but why, change your registration form to only show name, email and nick. Then that's basically what you require.

t.hagoort

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #417 on: January 18, 2008, 11:55:35 am »

Do you mean the registration form of joomla or photo_shop?
Because I don't want any users on my site. it's a free public site and when the order i don't want messages like: username already exist.

thanks for your help!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #418 on: January 18, 2008, 12:20:08 pm »

If you're bridged, then your bridge apps registration form should made use of. To save the user data is a necessary process. Creating just another user table while one already exists is redundant. Therfore the most logic thing to do
id to use the existing structure. If you do not want your users to be able to chose a username you probably can set it the same as the user id (a unique number). Means additional coding.

rterburg

• Coppermine novice
    • terBurg.net Landscape photography and nature photography
« Reply #419 on: January 19, 2008, 08:09:48 pm »

I have tried to install the plugin into my Coppermine 1.4.14 gallery bridged with the Mehdi Bridge (http://www.mehdiplugins.com/misc/index.htm).
After installing I get the message "critical error retrieving data from the database and my gallery isn't working anymore. Can someone help me to solve this problem? I use the latest  shopping card version.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Ron
~Ron~
www.terburg.net, Dutch landscape- and naturephotography
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.