Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping cart  (Read 652052 times)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Shopping cart
« Reply #260 on: March 05, 2007, 07:36:30 pm »

Then that's probably your problem. Get emailing going and the checkout works as well (sends an email to the user and the admin)

That's the right board to ask your question
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?board=52.0

davebursey

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #261 on: March 08, 2007, 06:04:35 pm »

Hello,
ive installed the shopping cart to my gallery, and its going great!
I have one question, relating to permissions. Is it possible to allow non admin accounts to access the "shop" menu item.
I want to be able to allow the effective shopkeeper to have access to this, without having access to the whole admin/config etc etc!!???

Many thanks

Dave

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2007, 07:27:10 pm »

there's no nifty config setting for that, but if you edit photo_shop_admin.php you can achieve what you're up to. You need to know the user id of the user you'd like to have access to the shop admin. To find out view the memberlist and click the users nickname. In your browsers address bar you'll see the user id right after uid=
Then find
Code: [Select]
if (!(GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE)) cpg_die(ERROR, $lang_errors['access_denied'], __FILE__, __LINE__);replace with
if (!(GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE || (USER_ID == 'xxx' ))) cpg_die(ERROR, $lang_errors['access_denied'], __FILE__, __LINE__);

and now replace the above xxx with the users id (eg. 3)

to add more users to the allowed list, extend the if clause with more conditions eg.
if (!(GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE || (USER_ID == '2' ) || (USER_ID == '5' ))) cpg_die(ERROR, $lang_errors['access_denied'], __FILE__, __LINE__);

zac

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2007, 11:35:01 pm »

Hi again.. I have been tweaking this as explained in this post but it is mixing things up.

I wanted to move my shopping cart buttons out of the admin menu and did so as you explained here:
in the plugins codebase.php find
Code:

$html = str_replace('{SUB_MENU}','{SUB_MENU} <br /> {CART_MENU}',$html);

and comment it out (with adding a double slash in front of the line // )
now open your template.html and add {CART_MENU} where you want the basket buttons to appeare

I also wanted to have them gone if you are not logged in as you explained here:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=32231.msg186532#msg186532

However with both of these applied it now just shows the code {CART_MENU} when you are not logged in.  Can you show me the fix please? 

davebursey

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2007, 02:47:39 pm »

Aha, thanks for that quick response. that all worked well.
I am wondering if there is a way to enable discounts to be applied, if an order for multiple images is made for example!!?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2007, 03:51:16 pm »

Hi again.. I have been tweaking this as explained in this post but it is mixing things up.

I wanted to move my shopping cart buttons out of the admin menu and did so as you explained here:
I also wanted to have them gone if you are not logged in as you explained here:

However with both of these applied it now just shows the code {CART_MENU} when you are not logged in.  Can you show me the fix please? 

You do not need to comment out anything... Since ver 1.1 the script detects by itself if you added the placeholer to your template. If not, it's attaching the cart menu right after the sub menu

so following the instructions in the link you posted is enough

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #266 on: March 10, 2007, 04:00:51 pm »

Aha, thanks for that quick response. that all worked well.
I am wondering if there is a way to enable discounts to be applied, if an order for multiple images is made for example!!?

of course possible, but you'd need to code it

noel_edmunds

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2007, 12:52:42 pm »

Hello!!
I have a silly question, i have the shopping cart plugin workin - thanks very much. All i would like to do is make the following change. On the order page that details a specific order, the file name is located on the right, i would like t position it under the other attributes on the left. I know this is silly thing to ask..or maybe this should be posted on a theme related board??
Many thanks

jabundis

• Coppermine newbie
    • Su mejor imagen
« Reply #268 on: March 13, 2007, 11:12:34 pm »

Hi! Stramm,
Thanks for your effor in creating this shopping cart.
I have a strange behavior with the plugin enabled.
I always add new pictures to my albums wiht the "batch add files" option on Coppermine, but when the plugin is enabled coopermine canīt add new photo files to database.
When you click on Batch add files and select the proper photo directory, coopermine normally show the filename at left side of page and a picture thumbnail on right side of page.
With plugin enabled Coopermine only show the filename on left side but never the thumbnail, of course coopermine never end loading the page.
Once disabled plugin coopermine back to normal operations.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards

Julio Abundis
--------------
www.espaciosocial.com

Scuba_Si

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #269 on: March 14, 2007, 06:06:24 am »

Hi Stramm,

As with all your work its great!

I have a minor tweak that i cant work ou ton my own, please could you help.

I read all the posts here and searched too, no luck so far.

If the user adds multiple copies (lets say 3) of the same photo at the same size, everything is fine for the user in terms of checkout, but in admin i get the order, and the pricing total only accounts for one image unless i open up ht eorder.  This means i get some very strange totals for pricing.  The emails have the correct pricing, its just in the backend which is wrong.

Heard of this before?

http://www.buxtonphotographic.com/studio/

sample gallery password= beer

If you need admin rights please let me know and i'll pm them

Thanks,

Simon

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2007, 07:24:29 am »

do you use the latest version of the shop(1.3.3)?

Scuba_Si

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #271 on: March 14, 2007, 02:45:07 pm »

HI Stramm,

Sorry about that, i was on 1.3.1, i will update now.

Also, is it possible to have a review of their order in the email sent to customers? Or allow them to check their pending orders when logged in?

Thanks,

Simon

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2007, 04:47:05 pm »

possible is (nearly) everything... there needs just to be someone who does the programming

however the pending orders thingie sounds interesting. When the order is marked 'sent' by the admin, the customer won't see the 'pending order' anymore. But then there needs to be a new menu link like 'My Orders', and there needs to be a possibility to disable it -> getting more and more extensive.

Scuba_Si

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #273 on: March 14, 2007, 07:10:38 pm »

hehe,

I agree it's possible, i'll have a go at it this weekend with my limited php knowledge.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
MOVED: Re: Shopping cart
« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2007, 07:55:13 pm »

A reply to this thread has been split and then moved to Deutsch (German).

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=42747.0

Don't clutter this thread (or any other thread on the regular, non-language-specific boards) with postings in any other language than English.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 09:05:54 am by GauGau »

dml99

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2007, 06:00:15 pm »

Hi.  Nice plugin.  I do have a problem though and I can't find a reference to it in the posts.  I am trying to test the plugin with real-world usage and when I add an item to the cart it works fine.  And if I go to the check out it appears fine as well. The problem seems to come in when I add an item to the cart and then click on the cart button to verify the item is there.  If I click the 'back' icon in the browser to go back to the photo and continue browsing the photo album (i.e. 'continue shopping' as other e-commerce systems would have) I get the number of items in the cart incremented by one.  When I check the cart, the quantity of photos for the photo I returned to is 2 or 3 ...  depending on how many times I check and return.

I'm using photo_shop 1.3.3, no other plugins, Firefox 2 and Coppermine 1.4.10

Thanks for any help you can give me

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2007, 10:10:16 am »

I could replicate your issues with firefox. However firefox tells you the reason in a popup box for that and requires you to click OK (resend post data). Alternatively you could click cancel. IE 7 works pretty fine for me.

To change that, you'll need to send the user to another target after adding an item -> change the refresh URL to the basket. I didn't consider this to be the most practicable way and decided for a refresh back to the image page.

Here's how to do this...
in codebase.php find
$referer = ($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . (isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']) && $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] ? '?' . $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] : ''));and replace with
$referer = "index.php?file=photo_shop/photo_shop_cart";

dml99

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2007, 04:30:13 pm »

Thanks for the fix, Stramm.  As I said, I am trying to test it the way it would get used in the real world and people will surely go back and forth between the shopping cart and galleries.  Maybe its my own ignorance, but I seldom pay attention to that JPOST message - mostly because I am not a programmer and never understood what that was really telling me.  I  usually just click OK and go.  This is the first instance where it seemed to have had any effect on the page I was going back to.  Perhaps in a future release, a "Continue Shopping" button could be included in the shopping cart view that would circumvent the problem.

Again, thanks.  I'm really impressed with the speed that you reply with fixes.   :)

JohannM

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #278 on: April 23, 2007, 01:18:33 am »

Hi Stramm

Thanx for this plugin, I'm going to use it on my new site soon.

However, it is in fact a good idea to add "Continue Shopping" button, that takes you back to the originated thumbnail page.

I've tried to add a button (with success) and tried to implement the "javasript:history.go(-2)" code, but with no success.

Any suggestions ?

Nibbler

« Reply #279 on: April 23, 2007, 01:21:50 am »

Try spelling javascript correctly.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.