Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping cart  (Read 652090 times)

shayphoto

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Shopping cart
« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2007, 05:00:23 pm »

Stramm

I have uploaded a second album for testing. It does not appear to have the same issue as the one in weddings.

Thanks

P.S. I'll leave everything alone (codebase.php has line commented out as suggested) until you have a look.

Photocumbria

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2007, 01:00:49 pm »

I've tried adding 3 different levels of shipping cost for each of "Inland Uk", "European" and "International", with the intention of putting a dropdown shipping choice t the cart.

At the moment, when ordering a photo the mod picks the highest postage (or the last on the config list) and adds that and I cant seem to add the dropdown to the cart area so that clients can order which shipping they want before confirming. I'm assuming I need to add $shop_data to the checkout php but so far I'm having no luck.

Any help?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2007, 01:03:17 pm »

Stramm

I have uploaded a second album for testing. It does not appear to have the same issue as the one in weddings.

Thanks

P.S. I'll leave everything alone (codebase.php has line commented out as suggested) until you have a look.

No luck for me to reproduce that behaviour. Maybe you can make a db dump and send it to me??

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #203 on: January 29, 2007, 01:07:08 pm »

I've tried adding 3 different levels of shipping cost for each of "Inland Uk", "European" and "International", with the intention of putting a dropdown shipping choice t the cart.

At the moment, when ordering a photo the mod picks the highest postage (or the last on the config list) and adds that and I cant seem to add the dropdown to the cart area so that clients can order which shipping they want before confirming. I'm assuming I need to add $shop_data to the checkout php but so far I'm having no luck.

Any help?

Yup, no support for different shipping levels so far. Simple solution would be to use paypal for that. Means you have to edit the paypal buy now button form. And not add the shopping cart shipping but your dropdown

Photocumbria

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #204 on: January 29, 2007, 01:17:02 pm »

Thanks Stramm for the reply, have you any plans to add a shipping choice to future versions of this plugin? As far as I can see, its the only thing missing from a great mod. And if its going to be added to a future release I will just wait for it and put my site temporarily on hold.

Thanks again!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #205 on: January 29, 2007, 01:21:54 pm »

I don't know... I'm pretty busy atm (offline) and therefore didn't do much programming lately. I know that another shipping solution would be smooth. Unfortunately it wasn't planned from the beginning. With all the new gimmicks added it'll be best to rewrite the plugin

Photocumbria

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2007, 02:39:25 pm »

Stramm, I'm going to have a play at creating a new dropdown with shipping options, see if I can somehow do this by c+p'ing your code, I've had success doing this in the past as I'm not a php writer.

To limit my search for the code I'll need can you let me know which of the php files I'll need to look through, so that I dont start looking in the wrong files.

Again, thanks a lot for the help and plugin

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2007, 03:14:48 pm »

Not really sure what you're looking for...

the paypal code is in photo_shop_checkout.php
basically that's all you need. Just replace
Code: [Select]
<input type="hidden" name="shipping" value="{$shipping_price}">with something like
Code: [Select]
<select name="shipping">
<option value="4.00">GB</option>
<option value="8.00">Europe</option>
<option value="13.50">World</option>
</select>

Photocumbria

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2007, 04:37:11 pm »

Stramm....Superb!! I owe you a beer.;)

shayphoto

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2007, 04:43:59 am »

No luck for me to reproduce that behaviour. Maybe you can make a db dump and send it to me??

Went to make a db dump for you this AM and the database is missing - it no loner seems to exists. I'm waiting to hear from my ISP. Perhaps it was corrupted from its inception.

Anyway, will set up another database and if the same issue occurs I'll let you know,make a db dump, and send it to you.

Thanks again for your time. Your cart is perfect for my purposes.

ermige

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2007, 02:01:22 pm »

I can not see "# of items in cart" or "checkout" buttons after adding photos to my cart.  My only theory is that I am not displaying a sys_menu in my customized theme and the buttons are placed in the menu or in relation to it.  Could that be the issue,  if so how can I move the location of these two buttons.

Thanks!!!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2007, 06:21:59 pm »

if you're not using the sub menu, then a feature since version 1.1 may be from use for you (from the 1st post of this thread:)

New version (1.1 uploaded on 08/09/2006)
 - added shipping costs
 - added support for a tag in template.html {CART_MENU}, either add that to your template or the cart will be inserted after the sub menu
- fixed all known bugs

ermige

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2007, 07:29:00 pm »

Stramm,
got it set up perfectly now!  Thanks so much for the great plug-in, and all your help.

affeee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #213 on: January 31, 2007, 01:29:57 pm »

Hi

Is it possible to add placeholders so you can include a copy of the order in the confirmation mail sent to the customer?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #214 on: January 31, 2007, 01:44:42 pm »

same as above... needs to be coded. Not difficult but more work than the last modification

shayphoto

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #215 on: January 31, 2007, 02:32:39 pm »

Stramm

Attached is a dump of a database (in .txt format) exhibiting the same problem. (The db is no longer installed.)

I thought I had posted a reply yesterday indicating it may be the order in which the new install of Coppermine and Photo_shop occurred however it is not.

I have installed at least five clean installs and all have the same problem with the first few files uploaded. I also tried different photos in case those files may have been corrupted.

Thanks again for your time.

affeee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #216 on: January 31, 2007, 07:22:08 pm »

same as above... needs to be coded. Not difficult but more work than the last modification

Ok... could you just point me in the right direction?... Please  ;D

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2007, 12:01:25 am »

ahh.. sorry, that was in a different thread. I got confused :)
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=40728.0

wuschel_lux

• Translator
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • volleyball.lu - photo gallery & shop
« Reply #218 on: February 03, 2007, 07:06:09 pm »

Hi Stramm,

thanks for this great plugin.

It works realy fine, but I have a problem, when I try too download as ZIP an order in the Shopping cart Admin area.
I got an error message, that the ZIP archive is corrupt. The same problem occures when I try to download 'my favorites'.

Here a screenshot:
(http://www.volleyball.lu/fotogallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_zip_PB.jpg)

Gallery is under:
http://www.volleyball.lu/fotogallery/

Server config:
zlib
ZLib Support    enabled
Compiled Version    1.2.2
Linked Version    1.2.2

Directive   Local Value   Master Value
zlib.output_compression   Off   Off
zlib.output_compression_level   -1   -1
zlib.output_handler   no value   no value

Best regards,
Francis
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:41:12 pm by wuschel_lux »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #219 on: February 03, 2007, 09:32:33 pm »

that 'problem' not related to the plugin cause it uses the coppermine zip class. That's what you recognized too, fav download doesn't work as well.

Reason for that usually is no enough (php) memory. Default is 8mb. If you have more pics, php can't hold them in mem and zip them. Result is a damaged zip file.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.