Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping cart  (Read 652098 times)

Manolito

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Shopping cart
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2006, 07:20:26 pm »

Alright, I understand that the plugin is programmed only for coppermine in mind and that you don't have time to support different versions of it. However I'm not a programmer so I don't know how to write the code for the bridge file (which would be joomla.inc.php file I think from Mehdi). Those query's you talking about, I've found these in your code, are they all? If they are I 'll try to ask Mehdi about it...

photo_shop_admin.php
Code: [Select]
$result = cpg_db_query("SELECT s.*, u.user_name, u.user_email  FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_SHOP']} AS s LEFT JOIN {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERS']} as u ON u.user_id = s.uid WHERE aktive=".$box." AND cd=1 ORDER BY ". $sort_codes[$sort] ." LIMIT $lower_limit, $orders_per_page;");
$result = cpg_db_query("SELECT s.*, u.user_name, u.user_email  FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_SHOP']} AS s LEFT JOIN {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERS']} as u ON u.user_id = s.uid WHERE oid=".$oid." AND cd=1 LIMIT 1;");

photo_shop_register.php
$sql = "SELECT user_id " . "FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERS']} " . "WHERE user_name = '" . addslashes($user_name) . "'";
$sql = "SELECT user_id " . "FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERS']} " . "WHERE user_email = '" . addslashes($email) . "'";

// Are you sure I'll need those below?
$sql = "INSERT INTO {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERS']} ".
       "(user_regdate, user_active, user_actkey, user_name, user_password, user_email, user_profile1, user_profile2, user_profile3, user_profile4, user_profile5, user_profile6) ".
       "VALUES (NOW(), '$active', '$act_key', '" . addslashes($user_name) . "', '" . addslashes($encpassword) . "', '" . addslashes($email) . "', '$profile1', '$profile2', '$profile3', '$profile4', '$profile5', '$profile6')";
$sql = "SELECT user_active user_active, user_email, user_name, user_password " . "FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERS']} " . "WHERE user_actkey = '$act_key' " . "LIMIT 1";
$sql = "UPDATE {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERS']} " . "SET user_active = 'YES' " . "WHERE user_actkey = '$act_key' " . "LIMIT 1";

nico59

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2006, 12:52:04 pm »

When I click the checkout button these warnings appear at the top of the page. How can I avoid this? (I have no idea of coding)

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /mnt/cr1/07/547/00000013/htdocs/coppermine/plugins/photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout.php on line 50

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /mnt/cr1/07/547/00000013/htdocs/coppermine/plugins/photo_shop/photo_shop_checkout.php on line 83

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2006, 02:20:35 pm »

nico59

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2006, 03:58:56 pm »

Thank you, "speedy" stramm  ;)

TT

• Coppermine newbie
    • Thiesen-PhotoDesign
Re: Shopping cart - Shopping Basket after Checkout ?
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2006, 02:55:26 pm »

I have integrated your plugin, which I really like.

When testing, I found that the shopping basket still contains the images after checking out. Will the shopping basket be emptied eventually ?

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2006, 06:53:18 pm »

it'll empty the basket. However it sometimes happens that a cookie gets somehow 'corrupted' and the script isn't able to delete the shopping basket parts. Clearing the cookie should do the trick

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2006, 08:34:22 pm »

Photo Shop updated to v1.1

Manolito

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2006, 12:14:20 am »

It's me again I spent the past month to find a solution to make the plugin work with mehdi's bridge and I still haven't come up with a solution. I'm kind of desperate for some help. Could you Stramm, help me modify the bridge file you think? (Look at my previous questions).

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2006, 07:18:56 pm »

you're not supposed to modify the bridge files... modify the two calls in the photo shop files I showed you

Manolito

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2006, 11:13:19 pm »

Alright, I thought it was the bridge files I should modify, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't know how. I really need help how to write the code for it. I would appreciate any help...

BikiniPhotoBank

• Coppermine newbie
Help with "modify the confirmation email template"
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 12:01:25 am »

Hello, first of all i want to thank the folks at coppermine and specifically Stramm this shopping cart solution is perfect! I have installed this and it works great except for my lack of know how on editing the fields below. Do i have to modify the actual file in GoLive? then reupload this to the server? Does anyone have a sample code that i could look at?
Also how do i configure this to my paypal account?
Then last, i dont understand the last line "move images" what images? I have one image folder that I uploaded to test the shopping cart and it works fine, so do i move these images now?
I am new to all this programming stuff!

Next Mod is the watermarking that I would like to install, does anyone have a plugin for that?
Thank you for all your help!!

You should modify the confirmation email template in the plugins lang file.
You can use placeholders
{USER_NAME}
{SITE_NAME}
{ORDER_ID}
{PRICE}
{ADMIN}

Finally move the images from the archive (folder images_to_move) to your themes images directory

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 05:41:08 pm »

You use a texteditor to edit php files

paypal account... this is not implemented. You'll have to modify photo_shop_checkout.php and add the billing solution of cour choice. PHP knowledge is necessary to do that

images to move... as said in the install howto (first post in this thread)
Finally move the images from the archive (folder images_to_move) to your themes images directory

Watermarking... not related to the photo shop plugin.

Next time please stick to the one question per thread policy. Don't clutter this thread but start an own in the cpg1.4 plugins forum

BikiniPhotoBank

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 07:23:07 pm »

Thanks for the reply.
This shopping cart cannot be made to take paypal?
Is there a shopping cart that does?

Thanks for your help, I will try not to clutter the boards

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 07:27:38 pm »

As said, you'll need to edit the mentioned file and send the checkout data to paypal. I have no clue about paypal shopping system etc. so you're on your own with that.

There are paypal mods on the mods/ hacks board http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?board=73.0

BikiniPhotoBank

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2006, 08:01:01 pm »

Thank you

mrbaddis

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Shopping cart return link
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2006, 02:42:09 am »

With cart is it possible to set different return link for each item. I wish to see on demand video. After payment buyer will be send to url to watch

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2006, 06:51:00 am »

possible, in config set a 'custom field for image description' eg. URL. In here you store thze url to your on demand movie

that URL you read in the checkout and redirect the user there... find and replace index.php
msg_box('', $lang_photoshop['email_sent'], $lang_continue, 'index.php');
}

However you'd need to modify more I'd say. What happens if the user adds more than one movie to the cart? 

tareone

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2006, 07:49:52 pm »

Shipping costs are excellent addon. I have one problem though:

- when customer removes picture from shopping cart and then adds picture in shopping cart, the already removed picture is still in the cart (amount is 0 though) and i see those removed pictures when i handle orders. Amounts and total payment amounts are right, but it's confusing.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2006, 08:02:19 pm »

Can't reproduce this problem. Please clear your cookies and retry... looks like an out of control cookie

tareone

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2006, 08:24:23 pm »

Can't reproduce this problem. Please clear your cookies and retry... looks like an out of control cookie

Thanks for fast reply. It was a corrupted cookie, now it's working beautifully!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.