Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping cart  (Read 650934 times)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Shopping cart
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 07:31:48 pm »

I know about the switched icons. Will change this in the next update. Also I'm going to replace all hardcoded text so that the plugin offers full multi language support. Btw, thanks for the french translation :thumbs up:

But I have problems understanding your last problem. Do you say you're not able to see any details when a user has made an order in your shop admin? Till now I haven't had such a problem. Can you exclude a connection to your lang hacks?

I'm attaching screenshots how it looks for me on my test machines

Pascal YAP

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Hello World :-)
    • CPG 1.5.x ExperiMental website
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 10:47:37 pm »

Stramm,

I know about the switched icons. Will change this in the next update. Also I'm going to replace all hardcoded text so that the plugin offers full multi language support.
Thanx for all about your plugin. Thanx by advance to work on Multilanguage support.  Because when i worked on translation, i saw many infos in Admin interface whos was in english. I need to replace many Words in your code? You understood that !
[/quote]
But I have problems understanding your last problem.
Do you say you're not able to see any details when a user has made an order in your shop admin?
yes it's exactly that. I no control on User's choice  ???
Maybe, can i send to you a Full ADMIN account to see my issue by yourself ?

I'm attaching screenshots how it looks for me on my test machines
I do not see this one on my config. Certainly i make a mystake on my translation  :-\

PYAP

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 03:02:58 pm »

new version online... the shop now fully supports the lang files

ahmm, edit: the switched icons have been fixed too

Sjon vd Hoek

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 10:13:35 pm »

I hope i have read enough to post in a Good Way  :-\

I must give a big compliment to the Photo Shop plugin, i was trilled when i saw the new Update.

After struggling with my knowledge in installing this plugin i finaly succeed in a perfectly working Copperminewith Photo shop.

Finaly i have found a small question :

If the ADMIN is looking at an order which just has been placed, it does not display the image names in the total overview list.
only the thumbs and the amount.

Is there any possibillity in showing the names of the foto's too for the admin?

Thanks alot

Keep up the Good things

I have zozo succeed in translating a Dutch language file for Photo shop plugin, i will post it within this message.
( i have looked so long for a dutch translation file for photo shop so maybe i can make somebody hapy)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 08:36:31 pm »

No, in the overview the script doesn't read all entries of an order, it reads just some header file. Here the total number of pics and the price is stored. If you want to display the pic names and/ or pids in the overview you'll have to do another query

depach

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2006, 11:55:52 pm »

thx again for the script, i am going to try mod it to add shipping costs

eg:

Please select your shipping option:
(radio button) Local Shipping (South Africa) R20
(radio button) International R100

Regards
Jared

JimmyLee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2006, 10:18:28 am »

brilliant!

how can I change the currency to Australian dollars (AUD) ? Do I edit english.php? which sections...

great work!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2006, 10:26:54 am »

yep, that's all in the lang file (except one USD occurance... but that's in the admin and shouldn't hurt -> photoshop_admin.php ~line 394), nevertheless you can fix it (and this will go into the next release as well)

replace
Code: [Select]
{$lang_photoshop_admin['volume']}: {$price[$k]}USDwith
{$lang_photoshop_admin['volume']}: {$price[$k]}{$lang_photoshop_admin['usd']}
with that change the currency should be fully changeable with the lang file

JimmyLee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 10:52:07 am »

so in the lang file I change all the USD to AUD ? (all of them?)

Eg:

change:

'USD' => 'USD',

to

'AUD' => 'AUD',

and so on?

I see there are lots, eg 'usd_total' => 'USD Total',

I already changed my photoshop_admin.php to:
{$lang_photoshop_admin['volume']}: {$price[$k]}{$lang_photoshop_admin['usd']}

but should I have put:
{$lang_photoshop_admin['volume']}: {$price[$k]}{$lang_photoshop_admin['aud']}

? sorry, I'm not so good at this stuff...

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2006, 11:04:59 am »

'USD' => 'USD',you change into
'USD' => 'AUD',the name before the arrow is something like an identifier, the name after the arrow what is used to replace the identifier

the above replacement for the photoshop_admin.php is correct, don't change it.

and eg.
'usd_total' => 'USD Total'needs to be
'usd_total' => 'AUD Total'

JimmyLee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2006, 12:20:53 pm »

thanks, all working!

fovsports

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2006, 06:22:26 am »

Once again you have created a plugin thats is so perfect for my site. I have installed it and everything works as described, however one slight request on how to relocate the buttons cart and checkout. See image below. The buttons shift the sub sys menu lower causing a few layout problems..I looked in photo_shop_checkout.php thought that might be the file to edit right? Help me please I love the plug-in.(http://www.shoiecast.com/stramm/cart.jpg)

Thank you for your continued support.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2006, 07:48:27 am »

This is a matter of theming, not of this plugin. Shouldn't be discussed on this thread.

fovsports

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2006, 05:39:53 pm »

Sorry for the incorrect post/reply on this thread. I thought it would be better here than starting a whole new topic in the location you suggested. I know if any body knows how confusing it is to know where things go here you should know. What I mean by that is you see this all day long right? and you cant believe we cant figure it out. Well maybe we are wrong in not reading/understanding the system like you, but you also should understand that the user friendlyness use this site is or has become a complex matter right? I have read this forum over and over and have seen this complaint by you all over the place. Once again I appologize for my mistake.

Stramm if you are reading this please suggest where you would like this question, and that is where it will go.

I understand that there has to be people like yourself to maintain some sence of order here and then there people like stramm,nibbler,and a few others  who actually help in getting answers out to us ( many thanks ).

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2006, 08:13:45 pm »

best would be a new thread on the plugin or the themes board

edit... on the other hand this might be pretty useful for some other people too

in the plugins codebase.php find
$html = str_replace('{SUB_MENU}','{SUB_MENU} <br /> {CART_MENU}',$html);and comment it out (with adding a double slash in front of the line // )
now open your template.html and add {CART_MENU} where you want the basket buttons to appeare.

Note: if you use more than one theme you need to modify all themes. Editing out the mentioned line will stop the pülugin from auto adding the buttons
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 08:21:53 pm by Stramm »

dad6b

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2006, 10:01:44 pm »

What happens when you delete an order?  Does the user get a message saying their order was deleted or canceled?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 10:17:33 pm by dad6b »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2006, 10:13:22 pm »

if you need to get in conmtact with a customer there's his email addy listed in the order overview and in the order. Click it and write your message.
If you want it to be more automatic... the email function is already written. You just need to add a line or two to the code and some text to the lang file

dad6b

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 02:59:21 am »

You just need to add a line or two to the code
Easier said than done... ;)

Manolito

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2006, 02:25:07 pm »

A very good plugin but I have this problem...

I've tried to make the shop work through a bridge inside joomla (this bridge; http://www.mehdiplugins.com/misc/index.htm), and it doesn't reload/show the cart amount in the button when I add to cart, it shows a blank page instead. But when I click at it to view the contents it's all there. Besides, as an guest I can checkout, when I shouldn't even though nothing happens, just a blank page again. In admin the orders are listed without customers account name and emailaddress. Everything works when I turn the bridge off, but I really want this excellent plugin to work with joomla. Coppermine works fine btw. Check my page http://www.daynight.dk/gallery/index.php. Hope someone can help.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2006, 03:20:38 pm »

that would mean rewriting the entire plugin

I've forgotten to say that this is written for a client. He doesn't want to get named but agreed to publish the plugin here. Therefore the plugin exactly fits the need of one person and may not be exactly what you're looking for. In that case you of course can modify the code to your needs but it's not possible for me to give much support.

as already written... this was an order and my customer agreed to make this plugin available to the CPG community. The plugin hasn't been written with bridging in mind. That'll need some modifications

eg. the query
$result = cpg_db_query("SELECT s.*, u.user_name, u.user_email  FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_SHOP']} AS s LEFT JOIN {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERS']} as u ON u.user_id = s.uid WHERE aktive=".$box." AND cd=1 ORDER BY ". $sort_codes[$sort] ." LIMIT $lower_limit, $orders_per_page;");
either one needs to add that to the bridgefile(s) -> silly cause then this wouldn't be a plugin anymore
or you need to run several queries and rewrite some functionality of the plugin... whatever, every query that accesses the usertable needs to be done via the bridge. That's exactly two queries in the admin and some in  registration/ logging in

I'd really appreciate if you come up with a solution
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.