Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: phpBB 2.0.20 and CPG 1.4.2  (Read 2840 times)

deevee

• Coppermine newbie
phpBB 2.0.20 and CPG 1.4.2
« on: June 02, 2006, 04:18:31 pm »

I promise i'll get the file dumps and info you guys ask for when troubleshootin as soon as I get in. For now though I was hoping you might have some clue as to my problem

www.pgs.deevee.co.uk is the website, forum is located there and the gallery can be found in www.pgs.deevee.co.uk/gallery/
phpBB 2.0.20 and CPG 1.4.2, both installed using an automated installer provided by cPanel/Fantastico which I opted for after my manual installs wouldn't work (and it became apparent that my knowledge in PHP/MySQL etc isnt deep enough to know whats going on). I ran the bride wizard as dicated by the documentation (yeah i did read it :))

Okay so everything seems to be going; there was only one user in the coppermine gallery aside from the admin and no users in the forum userbase. I went to check to see if (as the docs said) that the users would vanish if they already existsed from the coppermine userbase. I went into admin mode and when I clicked on users and was presented with

Quote from: Critical Error
There was an error while processing a database query

Any ideas what thats all about; if it means anything, or if i'm in trouble (i'm guessing yes for now...)
Test account has been created  - and the bridging seems to have worked, logging in as test under the gallery takes you to the phpBB login screen etc as expected. Login for the test account is:

Username test 
Password password

Thanks in advance

Dev

« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 04:27:55 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: phpBB 2.0.20 and CPG 1.4.2
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 04:21:23 pm »

It's a bug in 1.4.2. Update your gallery.

deevee

• Coppermine newbie
Re: phpBB 2.0.20 and CPG 1.4.2
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 08:00:39 pm »

thanks man i'll get on it asap
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.