Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Thumbnail For Video - 1 px thumbnail problem  (Read 2782 times)

chrupi

• Coppermine newbie
Custom Thumbnail For Video - 1 px thumbnail problem
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:53:07 am »

I followed the manual and created a thumbnail for the video. My problem is that this thumbnail does not show on the homepage and in the gallery correctly. Instead of the thumbnail there is some kind of very tiny square.

But if I look into the edit files menu, I can see the thumbnail there!

Can anybody help? Thank you in advance.

The website is www.nudeserotica.net [edit GauGau]Warning: link not worksafe [/edit]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 08:36:59 am by Paver »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Custom Thumbnail For Video - 1 px thumbnail problem
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 04:40:23 am »

1) Always post a warning with links to adult content
2) The "Powered by Coppermine" is hardly visible at all. Don't hide it the way you do.
3) Post a deep link to the page that contains the video, don't make us search it.

chrupi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 08:19:31 am »

1. I'm sorry about the adult content. I did not realize it. It was my first post.

2. I did not hide the link to Coppermine. I left it where it was. It is actually the default "Rainy Day" Coppermine template. I'm not good in PHP and I don't even know how to move the link :'( Where do you want me to put it and how can I actually do it?

3. I posted a link to the homepage because there is also the problem. And the problem si also here: WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK LINK http://www.nudeserotica.net/thumbnails.php?album=139

Hopefully I don't break any rules now.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 11:06:07 pm »

http://www.nudeserotica.net/albums/%21MetArt/video/thumb_METSampler1.jpg exists, so I guess this is related to the special char in the folder name.

chrupi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 08:24:27 am »

You were right, man! I had this stupid exclamation mark (!) in the name of the folder. The problem is solved now :). Thanks a lot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.