Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload Error  (Read 9012 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upload Error
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2004, 10:55:09 am »

did you apply the video mod on your own, or did you use the full package from our download section. I'm looking for some post vars - maybe you have messed up while applying the video mod. For bug tracking purposes, back up your files and temporarily use the original (unmodified files) from the coppermine package, to check if this is an issue with your modifications or your server config.

GauGau

P.S. Don't worry about the notices in debug mode...

SeanGodfrey

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2004, 05:25:44 pm »

I did add the video mod on my own but that was a few days ago and everything was running fine. I installed the Coppermine through my CPanel Fantastico feature.

Hmmm.. As mentioned in a previous post that I was working on this for over 30 hours. Now that I've had some sleep I think, God forbid, that I may have uploaded a few PHPbb files in the directory for the gallery. I went and looked and there were a few phpbb folders in it and I deleted them. I'm wondering if any files were over-written with the phpbb files and are causing this error?

Ok, what the heck is going on? I didn't do a single thing to the Coppermine gallery yet and now it's working. I think I've got to call my web hosts and see what they are doing.

If I have a problem again I'll post it here. Thanks for all the help but looks like I'm going to be findiing another webhost soon if these problems keep coming up.

Thanks,
Sean

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2004, 05:46:21 pm »

Ghost in the machine.  ;)
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.