Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multipel upload - Error: Album not selected  (Read 2275 times)

erognlid

• Coppermine newbie
Multipel upload - Error: Album not selected
« on: February 12, 2006, 01:46:02 pm »

I have found something that might be a bug, but I have not been able to get the same error trying againg. So I just wanted to make you aware of this.

I use multipel downloads. If I forgot to select a album in the property page and clicked "continue" I got a page saying "Album not selected" - witch is true. The problem was however that when I pressed the Back button in IE it did not take me back to the propertypage, I got the IE page saying "the page has expires - hit refrech".
Doing so I came back to the property page - but this time with the next picture in line - I was never allowed to try again to select album for the first picture.

It do not stop with this. Both the new picture and the picture I got the error is put in the same album and get the same title.

When I had this problem, I got more than one time, but when I tryed to provoce the error just now - I could not get the same problem - everyting worked just fine.

I have tryed to figure out what configuration changes I have done, but cant figure out any thing that could be related to this. What I have done is changing colore in styes.css and some minore changes in themplate.php.

It might have something to do with ZoneAlarm firewall. I might have made som changes in then firewall rules for my CPG site, but I belive I did the chages before I experienced the problem.

If I later on is able to figure out the combination of things that sets off this behaver I'll post a followup to this message.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Multipel upload - Error: Album not selected
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 02:25:12 pm »

not a bug, but expected behaviour imo. Don't hit back after submitting a form.

xiaoan

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Multipel upload - Error: Album not selected
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 03:46:39 am »

I encoutered the same behaviour. Sure you should not press "back" after submitting a form, but I think the expected behaviour should be to reload the page with the picture giving the error that no album was selected, so you can try again. Since only the error message is displayed and no possibility to select an album all the uploaded pictures go into the nirvana and the user has to upload them again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.