Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Max Image Size  (Read 5229 times)

noconnor

• Coppermine newbie
Max Image Size
« on: January 19, 2004, 12:25:59 pm »

Hi,

Im not sure which version of CPG Im running (how do I find this out?). I have some problems uploading images greater than 230-260k file size. these are approx 6 or 7 meg jpegs saved at medium/high. It seems no matter what I set the max pixel width and file size to in the config menu, these images still show as an x in the batch upload folders, and do not transfer to albums successfully (error refers to line 180 of albmgr.php - I think).

Anyway, what are the likely problems & solutions here. would love unlimited file size, but would settle for about 3 to 400k on-disk jpegs.

Thanks for any advice. Apologies if I am posting on the wrong board.

Niamh

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Max Image Size
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 04:54:43 pm »

to find out your version, log in as admin, admin mode, config: the version will be displayed in the top row.
If you experience file size restrictions, you'll have to modify your server's settings accordingly (you can only do that if you're self-hosted; in case you're webhosted you'll have to stick with what you've got). There are two places to look for file upload sizes (and time outs as well): php.ini and apache.conf (at least if you're on apache webserver).
This is not related to coppermine, but a matter of server setup.
If you need further help, take a look at the faq first, search the board and post a link to your gallery.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.