Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using stand alone AND nuke coppermine to access same photos.  (Read 4287 times)

AlphaWolf

• Coppermine newbie
Using stand alone AND nuke coppermine to access same photos.
« on: January 19, 2004, 02:19:33 am »

I would have asked this over in your new php-nuke support forums, but nothing over there works.  :(

I am running Phpnuke in a subdirectory of my main site. this subdirectory is basically a member community center.  I want to access my photos from the main page of my site as well using the standalone version of coppermine.  Can this be done?

Also, Coppermine puts up the language options even though I have them turned off in nuke...AND worse still, puts them in display in my polls box!  I had to turn off the polls block to get the language flags to not display on my right side.  And yes, I am sure it is Coppermine doing it - its the only new thing I installed right before this anomoly started.

Peace,

Wolf

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 06:54:56 am »

Regarding nuked support, read http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=2277
Without a link to your site, it's anyway hard to tell. Are you sure you're using the standalone version of coppermine?

GauGau

AlphaWolf

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 01:13:51 am »

As I said in my original post, I did read the message about new support forums.  Unfortunately none of the forums over there were working in the 2+ hours I tried this morning... hence, as I said, why I was asking the question here.

I am running the Nuke version and just downloaded the stand alone.  My question was basically can I point the stand alone version to the coppermine data that is being stored by the nuke version of coppermine.  Not quite sure how a link to anything would help since the nuke version is running correctly and I have not installed the stand-alone one, but here is a link to the nuke one...

http://www.stpaul-ucc.org/youth

Peace,

Wolf

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2004, 04:17:13 am »

that's why the coppermine standalone and coppermine nuke support boards have split up: I (and the people that usually hang around in the standalone support board) don't have the slightest idea of the nuke port, so I simply can't tell you if the standalone can point to the nuked tables (but I doubt it!).
If the nuked boards are down I'm sorry but I can't help you on this issue. I'm moving this thread to the (locked) old nuke support boards here. Disadvantage: nobody can reply on it. Advantage: maybe the people from the coppermine nuke team (gtroll or DJMaze) will see it (and come flying to the rescue :wink: ).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 18 queries.