Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 404 Can't read that file  (Read 2667 times)

dakwah

• Coppermine novice
404 Can't read that file
« on: May 28, 2006, 04:21:21 pm »

Hi, i got this error when using Batch Add Files, when trying to put the files in the spesific albums.

I uploaded several pdf files.

Any reason why?

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: 404 Can't read that file
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 06:09:10 pm »

You need to give more detailed information.  Exactly what do you do and what happens (and when in the upload process).

Before that though, please read the sticky thread "Troubleshooting the upload process".  It has lots of troubleshooting information.

dakwah

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 09:09:17 pm »

I've tried to find the error keywprd but could not find any.

Details of the problem:
1. I've uploaded my files using ftp program under the folder albums, says folder albums/books
2. Then i use the 'batch add files' option at the admin menu to arragne files in the books folder into their albumns
3. But when adding the new files to the gallery, i got the status some of the files are 404 Can't read that file

I've chmod 777 the folder and put option ALL to upload anything to my folder, any help?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 09:14:25 pm »

As suggested in the sticky thread Paver has refered to, you should first read http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble and do exactly as suggested there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.