Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: /forgot_passwd.php  (Read 3755 times)

mdkhudson

• Coppermine newbie
/forgot_passwd.php
« on: May 24, 2006, 08:33:06 pm »

Okay, so I accidently clicked "reset to default settings" instead of "update" in the config section. Well I went to login and it wouldn't let me. So, I reset my password and the link it sent to my email said this:

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: coppermine.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /forgot_passwd.php
3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/c/co/coppermine/htdocs/forgot_passwd.php
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: key=61b4a14d7ebfa1ff2aaf9ce024158ef0&id=1
7. Time: 2006-05-24 10:23:45 PDT (1148491425)

Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).

If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of the following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):

1. Contact the project via their designated support resources.
2. Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames) at user-name@users.sourceforge.net

If you are a member of the project that maintains this web content, please refer to the Site Documentation regarding the project web service for further assistance.

________

What did I do?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 12:43:17 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: /forgot_passwd.php
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 08:57:55 pm »

Copy the forgot password link from the email and change our domain name for yours. Then change your gallery url in config when you are logged in. Also update your gallery - recent versions have a confirmation message before the reset.

mdkhudson

• Coppermine newbie
Re: /forgot_passwd.php
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 04:27:07 am »

Thank you!  I'm a moron.  Shhh!  :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.