Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: link to embed pics in another forum  (Read 2154 times)

mystykmax

• Coppermine newbie
link to embed pics in another forum
« on: May 23, 2006, 08:28:46 am »

I did a search and couldn't find the answer to this so here goes...I visit several forums and would like to be able to embed my images in those other forums at times.  Is there a way to do this easily?  I know there is an automatically generated link in coppermine, but it is a link to the actual gallery and I want to be able to just embed in another forum if needed. I am using coppermine 1.4.5.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: link to embed pics in another forum
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 08:57:29 am »

You'd need to modify the code of the forum where the content from coppermine is suppossed to show up, not the code of coppermine. We (the supporters and developers of coppermine) know our app pretty well, but we don't know your bbs app and how to accomplish what you're looking for. Ask General Motors about how to tune a Ford: although both companies manufacture cars, they're not be able/willing to help you.
There are some user-contributed mods that deal with embedding coppermine content into other apps - you're welcome to take a look at those mods and apply them, however they don't go supported on the "regular" support boards of this forum, but only on the threads they're discussed on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.