Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Caption viewed in thumbnail mouse over?  (Read 2885 times)

ayoungblood

• Coppermine newbie
Caption viewed in thumbnail mouse over?
« on: May 21, 2006, 12:32:30 am »

Hello,

I would like to have the caption displayed in the thumbnail mouseover info.

Based on direction found in this post
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=186.0

I edited my includes/function.inc.php file like this

$pic_title =$lang_display_thumbnails['filename'].$row['filename']."\n".
                                $lang_display_thumbnails['filesize'].($row['filesize'] >> 10).$lang_byte_units[1]."\n".
                                $lang_display_thumbnails['dimensions'].$row['pwidth']."x".$row['pheight']."\n".
                                $lang_display_thumbnails['date_added'].localised_date($row['ctime'], $album_date_fmt);
                        $lang_display_thumbnails['caption'].$row['caption_text']."\n"

I got the caption_text thing from another line of code that referred to the caption.

I'm not sure if I've added the caption stuff to the right place or if it has to be in both referances of the string or if it's even formated correctly. It's obviously not correct because the file in place all I get when I go to the gallery is a white screen with this info-

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/silverim/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 2005

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.