Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EXIF / Date Picture Taken  (Read 3680 times)

aob1

• Coppermine newbie
EXIF / Date Picture Taken
« on: May 17, 2006, 08:45:08 am »

Hi,

I have done a search through all the forums I can find to resolve this as it appears the question has been asked by a lot of people but I am yet to find an answer that works or an answer that is relatively recent...

On a standard Coppermine install, I would like to display the date picture was taken beneath the thumbnails (and beneath thumbnails shown in the random and latest area). I have got EXIF data activated and showing for each image without any problems but I don't have enough PHP experience to transfer this to the thumbnails...

Has anyone successfully done this and if so can you please provide me with step-by-step information on what you did, or a copy of the php file/s you may have modified. Please don't point me to previous posts on this topic (as I have tried as many of their suggestions as I can) UNLESS you have been successful doing it

Thanks a lot.

aob1

• Coppermine newbie
Re: EXIF / Date Picture Taken
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 10:58:40 am »

Well, I have now upgraded to 1.4.6 but am still left wondering when this feature is going to be implemented?

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 11:44:11 am »

There is a special section on this board for feature requests, new features only go into major releases.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 04:40:14 am »

...as suggested in the announcement thread for cpg1.4.6:
The new release does not contain new features (compared to previous versions of cpg1.4.x), but contains fixes for several minor issues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.