Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paid~Coppermine Upgrade  (Read 12499 times)

kenzik

• Coppermine newbie
Paid~Coppermine Upgrade
« on: May 16, 2006, 06:41:21 am »

I am new to making a website and have had small errors with my coppermine, probably due to the older version. 

I would like to hire someone to talk to me about my errors (fix them if it is not due to the version) and upgrade me to the newer version.

I am willing to pay whatever the standard amount is....

My page is www.kenzikworld.com/photo

And my problem with the current coppermine is that it will allow me to log in but will not always follow through with recognizing the fact I am logged in.  It welcomes me, and when I click on "continue" I get the standard homepage with the login link still there....and none of the admin buttons or upload links.  I have tried to read the posts on other boards, but have come to the realization that it is over my head to figure out. (didn't have to get too technical to find that out)  I have spent hours...actually days uploading pictures and do not want to chance losing all of them to my lack of intelligence on html or websites.

Because of my excitement of my new site, I would love the chance to have this fixed in a short amount of time.

Thanks for reading!  I hope someone out there will help me!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 04:54:30 am by Paver »

kenzik

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Paid~Coppermine Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 03:23:41 am »

Lala has completed this job for me.  She did an absolutely great job in a SUPER SHORT amount of time.  She got the job, and just got it done.  I would definately recommend Lala for future jobs of yours.

mystifiedlala

• Coppermine novice
Re: Paid~Coppermine Upgrade
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 03:39:31 am »

yay Thanks a Lot Kenzil!
Im glad you liked my service  :D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.