Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem- Some pictures got moved to other gallerys.  (Read 2480 times)

youth4j

• Coppermine novice
Problem- Some pictures got moved to other gallerys.
« on: January 17, 2004, 01:43:40 am »

Hi,

I don't know what happend but I installed it and place more then 4000 pics in 52 differend gallerys. and I just found out that some photos from the latest gallery moved to a different directory and into some random gallery. I don't know what happend.

The only thing that I remember modifying is the index.php I changed the order of the albums. to disc. order. But now I put it beck.

But the pics are still not in the right place.  I know that I places them in the right album in the first place.

Because I places comments on the pictures in the last gallery. And the pictures that are out of place have comments on them. so that maeans that they were ariginally in the right place but something happend and some of them moved to a different catigory and into a different Gallery.

I enables the debug mode and it says:

Code: [Select]
Notice: Undefined index: aid in

I have a beckup of the database when I just finished all the pics. But I just found out that some of my pics moved. I don't know how that could have happend. And I don't want to beck everything up beck to original. That will take all the hits beck to "0" and all the work that I did with discriptions of the pics will be lost.

Is there a way to fix it without starting over?

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Problem- Some pictures got moved to other gallerys.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 10:50:17 am »

hard to say what went wrong; it's hard to imagine that restoring a backup would move pics around into another album. Maybe you can start by observing what happened to one special pic that seems to be in the wrong album. Give us a deeplink to it and a link to the album you think it should be in. Look up the corresponding entry with phpMyAdmin: what does the entry say (table cpg11d_pictures)?

GauGau

[off topic] the english word for "returning to a previous state or place" is "back", not "beck" :wink: [/off topic]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.