Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cookie Script Problem / Not Being Able To Login  (Read 2506 times)

Ashhh

• Coppermine newbie
Cookie Script Problem / Not Being Able To Login
« on: May 14, 2006, 10:30:15 am »

I'm not sure what is messed up with my gallery, but I just switched themes and now the cookie script (i think) is messed up.  It won't let me login to switch back to our old theme and I'm kind of stuck.  I'm sorry if this has been posted, I didn't find anything when I searched.

Error:
} /** * $str may also come from $_POST, in this case, all &, ", etc will get replaced with entities. * Replace them back to normal chars so that the str_replace below can work. */ $str = str_replace(array('&', '"', '<', '>'), array('&', '"', '<', '>'), $str);; return str_replace($forbidden_chars[0], '_', $str); } ?> r); pagefooter(); ob_end_flush(); die(); } ?>

Link to our gallery: http://paramorefans.com/photos/

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 06:53:05 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Cookie Script Problem / Not Being Able To Login
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 12:18:40 pm »

not related to theming, happens as well when using another theme (e.g. http://paramorefans.com/photos/?theme=classic). You either have over-modified some files (maybe you touched a coppermine core file using a WYSIWYG editor) or a file got corrupted. As you're using cpg1.4.3, it's mandatory to upgrade to the most recent version (currently cpg1.4.5) anyway, which should solve your issues as well. Issue not related to permissions at all, so you posted on the wrong sub-board. Moving accordingly.

Ashhh

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Cookie Script Problem / Not Being Able To Login
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 06:33:48 am »

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, thanks for everything... fixed it now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.