Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forgot Password.  (Read 3211 times)

Ártemis

• Coppermine newbie
Forgot Password.
« on: May 14, 2006, 03:36:20 am »

I have a problem with the forgot password. In my gallery, the link doesn't work. 
Link: http://www.panbox.com.br/fanarts/login.php?referer=index.php 
Help-me please!

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: Forgot Password.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 04:08:41 am »

It looks like the file "forgot_passwd.php" is missing from your server or maybe the permissions for it are not correct (although the error message seems to indicate the former).

You can use the "VersionCheck" script to see what files are there and which are not - that is if you can login as the admin.  I cannot tell from your post whether you forgot your password yourself or whether you are merely trying to get the "forgot password" page to work.

For your site, the VersionCheck page is here: http://www.panbox.com.br/fanarts/versioncheck.php.  If some files are missing, you need to upload them from the original 1.4.5 package.  I don't know why they would be missing; I assume something went wrong when you were originally uploading them.  Maybe the connection broke when it was doing this one and your FTP client "forgot" to retry that one.  Or maybe you deleted it by accident one time.

Ártemis

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 04:41:49 am »

Well, when I make login (I am adm) and access "Version Check", the answer that I have is: You don't have permission to visualize the page. 
When I made the installation of Coppermine 1.4.5, I made the uploading with the original version. 
Is it now?

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 04:53:39 am »

When you login, do you get an error message?

If you do login correctly, you should see the admin toolbar with "Config", "Categories", "Albums", etc.

If you do login correctly, the VersionCheck page should load correctly and not give you that error message.

So, did you forget your password?   :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.