Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XP upload creates album, loaded pix lost in cyberspace  (Read 3313 times)

phantelope

• Coppermine newbie
XP upload creates album, loaded pix lost in cyberspace
« on: May 13, 2006, 06:01:05 pm »

I'm a bit at a loss right now, everything worked fine last week when I installed this thing, but now when I try to upload via that XP plugin I can create a new album on the site and there seems to be some upload progress going, I get the confirmation too, but when I then go to the site nothing seems to have been added anywhere.
I also noticed that when I try to upload with the normal upload interface I either get an error that a script on that page seems to have stopped working or the page simply gets "stuck" and nothing happens.

what might be wrong? I checked all the trouble shooting and permission settings, and it did work the day I installed it.

??? ???

phantelope

• Coppermine newbie
Re: XP upload creates album, loaded pix lost in cyberspace
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 06:30:31 pm »

I did all that, also checked my permissions again. I noticed that there does not seem to be a ALBUMS/EDIT DIRECTORIES folder on my site though, but there is an /edit folder. All are at 777. There are also wpw-datenumbers folders in the albums folder.

when I try to upload a picture via the upload file page I get an error box popping up telling me "a script on this page may be busy or may have stopped responging" and I can stop or continue it. Neither option does seem to do anything.

so, I created a test user acct in the guest group with name/pass being test/test
the gallery is at phantelope.com/gallery/

I can't tell if there's anything of value in the debug info I receive, maybe somebody here can help?

thanks!

[edit]

I just could upload a rather small image just fine via the interface, maybe there's some timeout/image size problem?

oliver
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 06:45:17 pm by phantelope »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

elchamo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 02:16:11 pm »

I have the same problem and can't find the solution in any of the post suggested

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 04:59:23 pm »

not even after re-reading the docs section Nibbler refered to that tells you what to do if you request support on the forums?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.