Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album automatically deleted and so do the picture from the server, Why ?  (Read 3380 times)

bloodhound

• Coppermine newbie

Guys,
this thing is pissing me off.. I don' know why but the album created is automatically deleted . when i used to have 2 albumbs 1 sometimes got deleted.. now i got around 10 albums but the thing is the album is deleted , last time i had 11 album but now reduced to 10.. what the hell happened

And so the picture from the server. i use ftp upload and batch add files to bring it to the album... and there on the folder the images are also deleted.. I got around 60 mb space left in my server which sense that i got good space left..
Please help me out here. guys,
thanks,
u can check my gallery too..... http://www.proudnepal.com/gallery/index.php

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

And no one else has admin access to the gallery? Change your password and check the user list that no one else is listed as admin.

bloodhound

• Coppermine newbie

I did have no one as a admin or access to the gallery. i m the only one. the gallery is in test mode, coz' i cant make this online untill this problem is being fixed..
so, please guys, help me out...

Nibbler

Coppermine doesn't delete stuff by itself.

Mentalbug

• Coppermine newbie

Hi there,

Sorry for that necroposting, but this topic seems very similar to what just arrived to me ;)

I just encountered the same kind of problem... picture files just got deleted from my albums directory, leaving my fresh new coppermine gallery with broken image links...  I am the only admin (actually, the only one user), the gallery was in "offline mode" while this happened, and I didn't even give the address of that website to anyone yet (just bought the web hosting service a few days ago).  The version I use is "cpg1.4.8_plugin_pack.zip"

bloodhound, did you find what caused your problem?

I don't really know where to look, any idea on what could have caused this file disapearance?  Nothing but those pictures seems to have disapeared of the web space, I changed the coppermine admin password just in case... but still, it's strange :P

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Posting a link to your page might be a good start... ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.