Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving Gallery Files To Another Person's Gallery Question?  (Read 2578 times)

ZakRhino

• Coppermine regular visitor

Hello everybody well if you reading this I like to thank you for the time and any answers you can give.
I'm currently running Coppermine Version 1.4.3 My question is how do I change files from the main gallery that I  batch uploaded to the server and register under a person name intill they register and change the files to there gallery so they can have total control over what files can they upload and stuff with out me reuploading the batch files. Cause ever time I try to move the files from the main gallery to there person ablum gallery the server says that I dupliatec the files. I want to move them all from the main top galleries the users galleries pettry much with out deleted them from the server and reuploading them.
Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Moving Gallery Files To Another Person's Gallery Question?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 10:17:37 pm »

coppermine doesn't move files around at all. Moving pics from a public album to a user's personal album is not possible using coppermine's user interface. This has been discussed before, please search the board if you need to know details.

ZakRhino

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Moving Gallery Files To Another Person's Gallery Question?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 10:20:16 pm »

coppermine doesn't move files around at all. Moving pics from a public album to a user's personal album is not possible using coppermine's user interface. This has been discussed before, please search the board if you need to know details.

So reuploading it all would be my best bet correct?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.