Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video Displaying too small inside frame  (Read 2346 times)

cknight

• Coppermine newbie
Video Displaying too small inside frame
« on: May 10, 2006, 02:54:54 pm »

I have searched your forum and not found an answer to this problem.

I batch-added 5 videos and they displayed beautifully at 320x240.

I had a date ordering problem, so I had to delete the album (& videos), recreate the album, and re-batch-add the videos.

After they were re-added, they are displaying too small inside the player frame, leaving black bands on either the sides or the top and bottom.

All the videos files were produced at the same size, yet some of them are showing horizontal black space at the sides, and some are showing vertical black space at the top/bottom.

I went in and set the size in the "Edit Files" area to 320x240 based on some other posts I saw, but that did not make any difference.

The last two new videos that were uploaded for the first time are displaying just fine.  The problem only applies to the first 5 videos that were re-loaded.  See Gallery at: http://www.livingoceansfoundation.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=20

Any answers?

-Claire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.