Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help...  (Read 6223 times)

Justttt

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Trippy-ILLusion.Co.Uk
Help...
« on: May 08, 2006, 08:28:10 pm »

i have a problem with the album/albums/edit <  folder every so often it sets its self back to 666 so it is not writable. and no one seems to know my problem . until i get it fixed , i  was woundering if it is possible. to check see if folder is wrtible and if yes show image 1 if it is not writerble show image 2 .. thanks justttt
J U S T T T T

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Help...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 05:41:16 am »

1) Make sure you have the most recent version of the cpg1.3.x series, which is cpg1.3.5
2) Specify the permissions in config: "Default mode for directories"
3) In the future, use better subject lines! Read the board rules

Justttt

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Trippy-ILLusion.Co.Uk
Re: Help...
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 06:49:18 pm »

Ok Sorry... but still all works but every so often it changes back to 666 and i can not chomd it back to 777 on my ftp so i have to delete the ,edit, folder and create new one with permision ,777, all the time. so is it possible to do what i asked i have searched all over..

... i would like it to checkk see if edit directry was writble and show a green dot . if it is not writble red dot..

sorry to be a pain . i just have loads of mods nd stuff on my site what nibbler done for me and would not like to loose them .
J U S T T T T
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.