Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Still red x in my batches...  (Read 2299 times)

Suuskeramiek

• Coppermine newbie
    • Ceramic & functional art
Still red x in my batches...
« on: May 08, 2006, 11:50:53 am »

I tried every thing and checked all the trouble shooting but i cannot fix my problem.
When i upload my picture that works but in the batches in stead of thumbn. i see red x when i click on this red x it will say (proportions)
that my picture is not availeble en when i click on the extension or link of the picture it will show but the big version.

In some of my albums are pictures but when you go to the site there are none...

please help.
www.suuskeramiek.com/subdomain/cpg145

Suuskeramiek

• Coppermine newbie
    • Ceramic & functional art
Re: Still red x in my batches...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 12:43:19 pm »

Her you will find the test name and password

name : support cm
passw : test

www.suuskeramiek.com/subdomain/cpg145

I hope you can help me now with the test log in.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Still red x in my batches...
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 05:42:12 pm »

You have specified a wrong path to ImageMagick, or you don't have ImageMagick at all. I set "method for resizing images" to "GD2" in coppermine's config, so your issues are solved.
I tried every thing and checked all the trouble shooting but i cannot fix my problem.
NO, you have not done as suggested in the troubleshooting section. You should have done as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs, then you would have been able to find out about this on your own.

When i upload my picture that works
That's wrong, regular http uploading of course failed as well.

i see red x when i click on this red x it will say (proportions)
that my picture is not availeble
Not true, clicking on the broken thumbnail showed a different error message. If you would have posted it, we would have been able to tell you in the first place what to do without going through all the efforts.

The test user account you posted had admin privileges, which is a no-no on a public board. I created another user named "gaugau" (you can savely delete it now) to remove the admin privileges from the test user account.

In the future, be more careful and don't rely on others to do your homework.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.