Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add Won't Work  (Read 4176 times)

myst

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add Won't Work
« on: May 07, 2006, 05:53:35 pm »

Ok I have gone over this site so many times now for 2 weeks, I can’t find my answers so I am really sorry if this has already been answer or if I can find the answer cause its not obvious to me. First of all everything IS set to 777 I’ve done it over and over again every folder is set to 777.

Ok here is the problem, I go to batch add my pictures, I made my selections as to which pictures I want, I hit enter, but then it takes me to where it lists all my files, but nothing uploads, I don’t get a ok, I don’t get those symbols your suppose to get, it does not tell me if anything was uploaded, or wasn’t uploaded, its just empty. Yet if I go back and do it again, maybe it will upload one or two pictures, I do it again nothing, etc.

So sometimes I may upload one or two pictures other times nothing. So I don't know excatly what to say is wrong with it, since i don't know, all i know is that nothing is uploading only a few pictures maybe once in awhile but that's it and there is no errors and its not acting like its uploading or the page is loading, its just dead.

BTW i know from the coppermine help section on the web site i'm suppose to set up a tester account but ive tried i don't understand how i am suppose to, sorry If you need me to set it up, please explain it to me or if there is a another link that could in more details tell me that would be helpful. I don't know where else to go or what to do, i've check EVER FAQ on this site and i just can't find my answers :(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Add Won't Work
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 08:24:51 pm »

you say you read the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. Do as suggested there - at least a link to your page is something you should be able to come up with without further help, don't you agree ;)?

myst

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 11:23:30 pm »

I'm sorry yeah a link i should have given you lol

http://fan-sites.org/walktheline/gallery/

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 11:26:56 pm »

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble

Create a non-admin user account using the user manager as admin

myst

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 11:55:52 pm »

Oh man i am so dumb i couldn't get why i couldn't set up a new account i got it now..

I'm sorry about that, i was having having a blond moment..

Name- Testing
Pass- Testing

The debug is set up too, so you should be able to see if there is anything wrong!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 06:46:35 am »

regular uploads work fine without error (see http://fan-sites.org/walktheline/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-957), so I guess you're running into size limitations. Try uploading pics using the http uploads. Confirm if this worked for you or not.

myst

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 11:52:42 am »

Yeah using the regular upload/link upload works great that's how I uploaded all those pictures its the batch add that won't work. I doubt its a size limitation cause none of the pictures goes over my limit.

myst

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 11:40:00 pm »

I'm sorry is this going to get solved, if not, I need to know so if i have to, i can find another gallery to use, Thanks!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.