Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird Error  (Read 4238 times)

EdgeofSeventeen

• Coppermine newbie
Weird Error
« on: May 06, 2006, 04:02:56 pm »

When I make new themes it works for me if I changeit in the "config" but if i set it to view the themes and let the members choose their theme I get this error:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=15) state=1 in /usr/local/dh/cgi-system/php.cgi on line 1240

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/local/dh/cgi-system/php.cgi on line 1240

Any help would be appreciated!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Weird Error
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 08:20:54 am »

post a link and the name of the themes that give you issues. May be related to your PHP setup as cgi...

EdgeofSeventeen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 04:35:28 pm »

the link is www.hollywood-scene.org and its all the themes that come with coppermine plus any themes I have added.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 08:55:52 pm »

you're using cpg1.3.5, so posting on the board that deals with cpg1.4.x is not a bright thing to do, especially since the theming engine has changed dramatically from cpg1.3.x to cpg1.4.x.
Moving this thread accordingly.
The error message reports an issue in a file that is not part of coppermine, so you should look into the source code of that particular file and check what is wrong with it. If you can't, ask your webhost.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.