Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suddenly Cannot Upload, only by URL?! Help!  (Read 2627 times)

SeeDoubleYou

• Coppermine newbie
    • Multimedia
Suddenly Cannot Upload, only by URL?! Help!
« on: May 05, 2006, 02:36:26 am »

One day my Gallery is working fine and I've uploaded images no problem, then the next day (after getting 84 views in a day from nowhere) the upload does not work  :'(, its odd, it allows me to add images via the URL upload, put when I select a file from my PC and click continue, it just clears the fields one by one!  ??? It does'nt progress on to the next screen till all files are cleared and then just says "0 files uploaded successfully" I've checked all file permissions, everything, it all seems to be in order. Does any body have a glue what this could be? Ive set up a test account if anyone would like to give an upload a try (not via URL, that works!):

www.seedoubleyou.co.uk/gallery
User: Tester
Password: Tester
The 'Random Images' already is activated to public uploads so you don't have to login but I thought I would give you the option. Thanks for any help!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 09:06:17 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Suddenly Cannot Upload, only by URL?! Help!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 08:13:43 am »

the actual test user account is tester/tester, not Tester/Tester! Username and password are case-sensitive. Do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble

SeeDoubleYou

• Coppermine newbie
    • Multimedia
Re: Suddenly Cannot Upload, only by URL?! Help!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 08:30:04 pm »

Thanks for the reply, but today when I tried it all seems fine! Odd, nut I will keep that link for future reference. Thanks, and sorry for the wrong password and username, who said it was gonna be easy eh?? Lol. Thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.