Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paypal Confirmation, Updating User Access Group .  (Read 3531 times)

rostros

• Coppermine novice
Paypal Confirmation, Updating User Access Group .
« on: January 15, 2004, 05:27:00 pm »

Would this be hard to code ? I have a private access group say Group ID 5, okay, I am trying to set up a feature where someone has just paid money to a paypal account , and from the confirmation or IPN script ("IPN instant payment notifcation") which writes to .htaccess from a perl script, it could update the user profile to private ?. I am currently having to update this manually which does take time. ?? Or is there another method other than paypal which would work easier ?

stonner

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Paypal Confirmation, Updating User Access Group .
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 01:07:25 am »

i'd be interested, if it works...  ;)

did you find something?

RatKing

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • Personal website
Re: Paypal Confirmation, Updating User Access Group .
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 12:02:48 pm »

Been looking into that paypal seems the easiest way to do such a thing... I have seen a few nice examples and they actualy have a manual to explain how that could be done.

I would say join the paypal dev group (or what ever they call it) and look at the documentation. It is setup so that most people even without much knowledge of the programing language that they are working with should be able to do this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.